BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

05-14-2015, 11:42 AM   #265
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
He didn't even call to cancel? He text'd you?

lol
We've actually never spoken on the phone...ever....we always text or make silly videos to send each other. Never once a phone call from either party.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 11:50 AM   #266
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I swear, men are so freaking complicated. You guys make us crazy.
Haha, hardly. We are pretty simple creatures.

Quote:
Look, I only want two things. A gorgeous looking man that wants to be my husband. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean sheesh. Its not like I'm high maintenance.
My guess is said gorgeous guy probably knows he's gorgeous, so he is playing the field because he can.
      05-14-2015, 11:52 AM   #267
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
You have all the advice here from a BMW forum lol.

So whats it gonna be OP? Keep giving this guy a chance or find another potential candidate?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 11:54 AM   #268
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post

So whats it gonna be OP? Keep giving this guy a chance or find another potential candidate?
Well there already is another candidate but he's way too clingy and I havent even met him yet. His entire instagram page is him working out and pictures of his muscles....not sure if I want a juice head or whatever they call the Italian guidos. I much prefer the clean cut attorney suit and tie look. Let's see if Mr. attorney reschedules with me. My hopes are not up though.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 11:56 AM   #269
Xiaoxi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a Miata

Quote:
We've actually never spoken on the phone...ever....we always text or make silly videos to send each other. Never once a phone call from either party.
And therein lies the problem.

As long as each party is just text or pre-recorded video on a screen, at that moment it is just abstract, not a person.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 12:01 PM   #270
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

As a dude on a car forum, I ask that you please bang him first before making any rash decisions. From the looks of things, he seems to have the upper hand in almost every department. You really have nothing to lose. I'm also guessing you haven't banged another dude for some time. Just watch out for that jolly rancher.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 12:11 PM   #271
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
His entire instagram page is him working out and pictures of his muscles....not sure if I want a juice head or whatever they call the Italian guidos.
BALCO.

Don't judge a cover by its book (isn't it the other way around)?

Give him a shot as you just never know.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 12:39 PM   #272
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
BALCO.

I will
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 12:47 PM   #273
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

I'll be expecting the next update so you can tell me I'm right again.
Appreciate 1
      05-14-2015, 01:02 PM   #274
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
BALCO.

I think it's "If it ain't fixed, don't break it."
      05-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #275
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Sara,

i have no idea what you look like but i am sure you are attractive (gathered from the leg humping on this forum). Just respect yourself. Don't throw yourself at the mercy of men (and vice versa for guys). I'm sure plenty of guys would date you so don't always put them first. Your kid and family should come first and if/when you have time, you can schedule your dates in.

Best of luck!
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 02:43 PM   #276
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
He just canceled on me....
Sweet, I'm in.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 02:59 PM   #277
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504
Quote:

Well there already is another candidate but he's way too clingy and I havent even met him yet. His entire instagram page is him working out and pictures of his muscles....not sure if I want a juice head or whatever they call the Italian guidos. I much prefer the clean cut attorney suit and tie look. Let's see if Mr. attorney reschedules with me. My hopes are not up though.
I can't believe you're still considering him, Sara!

Have you watched the movie "He's Just Not That Into You"? Good chick flick
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 03:07 PM   #278
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post

Look OP, coming from another chick.......
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 03:22 PM   #279
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

My 2c.

Here goes, no offence intended.

From this and other threads I can't shake the feeling that you're emotionally immature and incredibly insecure. The child co-sleeping is as much, if not more, for you than it is for the child, it's a soothing and security mechanism.

You walked headlong into a terrible relationship that you either knew was going to be bad but did not have the self-control to listen to your stomach or you simply clung onto the first man that paid enough attention to you.

You need to be loved, need to be wanted, the suggestive signature image, the posting images of yourself on a male dominated forum, the leaping into a bad relationship, the chasing of an apparently uninterested man and the co-sleeping all point in this direction.

My absolutely unqualified advice, stop dating, go see a psychiatrist and get to the bottom of why you feel and behave this way, until you sort this out you're just going to get burnt and burnt by the worst kind of people.

You need to understand your own emotions and why you're feeling the way you are. Understand yourself first, the rest will come and you will be happy.

Good Luck.
Appreciate 3
      05-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #280
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post

Hey! Stop cock blocking.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 03:49 PM   #281
Revartr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
My 2c.

From this and other threads I can't shake the feeling that you're emotionally immature and incredibly insecure. The child co-sleeping is as much, if not more, for you than it is for the child, it's a soothing and security mechanism.

You walked headlong into a terrible relationship that you either knew was going to be bad but did not have the self-control to listen to your stomach or you simply clung onto the first man that paid enough attention to you.

You need to be loved, need to be wanted, the suggestive signature image, the posting images of yourself on a male dominated forum, the leaping into a bad relationship, the chasing of an apparently uninterested man and the co-sleeping all point in this direction.

My absolutely unqualified advice, stop dating, go see a psychiatrist and get to the bottom of why you feel and behave this way, until you sort this out you're just going to get burnt and burnt by the worst kind of people.

You need to understand your own emotions and why you're feeling the way you are. Understand yourself first, the rest will come and you will be happy.

Good Luck.
What a square.
Appreciate 1
      05-14-2015, 03:51 PM   #282
Douche
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti
My 2c.

Good Luck.
They're just gonna have you change your username to Douché too. Even though you are of course right. I'll probably be the only one to reply to your comment, as no one replied to mine (which carried the same advice).
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 03:57 PM   #283
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
My 2c.

Good Luck.
Cliff Note Responses:
Waiting on the warm reception the above will get
Yes Billup you will be stating that soon enough.
I believe Bimmette has nailed this.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2015, 04:22 PM   #284
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche View Post
They're just gonna have you change your username to Douché too. Even though you are of course right. I'll probably be the only one to reply to your comment, as no one replied to mine (which carried the same advice).
That's because Sara is a woman (a great looking one, at that, which is important to my point) on a car forum filled mostly with guys. Almost every car forum has a "Sara" or two. There's one over on Audizine where I'm a long time member and have been a few on MBWorld where I was also a long time member. There's like an unwritten rule that you can't, unless you're another proven-attractive-IRL female, treat them like a normal forum member. You have to treat them with kid gloves when responding to them in any thread (especially one like this), as disagreement or telling them the harsh truth in a manner you would any other male member will almost certainly A.) garner aggressive responses from other male members posturing for "Alpha" position regarding who can e-defend her best or B.) be ignored because your harsh truth may offend her and anyone who may agree with you is afraid to say so for fear they may be knocked out of said running for "Alpha" position. It's pretty damn pathetic actually, but in one case I witnessed over at Audizine, a marriage resulted. So, I guess, there's hope for some of you who subtly or not so subtly hit on her in every thread she posts in.
Appreciate 1
      05-14-2015, 04:25 PM   #285
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
I just find it sad that people are still playing these type of games well into their 30s.

Guess some things never change :
      05-14-2015, 04:28 PM   #286
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
That's because Sara is a woman (a great looking one, at that, which is important to my point) on a car forum filled mostly with guys. Almost every car forum has a "Sara" or two. There's one over on Audizine where I'm a long time member and have been a few on MBWorld where I was also a long time member. There's like an unwritten rule that you can't, unless you're another proven-attractive-IRL female, treat them like a normal forum member. You have to treat them with kid gloves when responding to them in any thread (especially one like this), as disagreement or telling them the harsh truth in a manner you would any other male member will almost certainly A.) garner aggressive responses from other male members posturing for "Alpha" position regarding who can e-defend her best or B.) be ignored because your harsh truth may offend her and anyone who may agree with you is afraid to say so for fear they may be knocked out of said running for "Alpha" position. It's pretty damn pathetic actually, but in one case I witnessed over at Audizine, a marriage resulted. So, I guess, there's hope for some of you who subtly or not so subtly hit on her in every thread she posts in.
Maybe for most but I for one have no issue in responding it's just I don't think any one wants a dose of Father Knows Best anecdotes so I keep my comments to myself. Tho whole thing is just self destructive IMO.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread