BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-03-2015, 02:10 PM   #177
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
408
Rep
931
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Dude..you deserve my place more than I do.

I haven't had any since that lame Asian girl from tinder
Left her quivering, crying, laughing, convulsing, and then not being able to breathe two nights ago. Yesterday was almost as epic, but not quite. Either way, I felt like walking around town with my dick out.


Why's it been so dry? Do you only Tinder or do you make a point of talking to chicks at the grocery store and stuff?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #178
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
408
Rep
931
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
^Banned for bragging, even if it's not this thread

I'm so proud of myself for TALKING to a girl... yay I'm on roll
I'm proud of you Grimmy! Talking is the first step to hugging, and hugging is the first step to kissing, and kissing is the first step to sex..., so you're like.... almost there!
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:13 PM   #179
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Ever had someone barely lick your dick before trying to have sex?

It sucks and ruins the rest of time.
Was that the only complaint?

I was with this 18-9yr old once (relax, I was 27) and she was so tight it was no fun.
She came like a banshee.. contracting her thing.. like literally ejected me out of there.. never experienced that before. Tightness if overrated.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #180
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2809
Rep
3,242
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Dude..you deserve my place more than I do.

I haven't had any since that lame Asian girl from tinder
Left her quivering, crying, laughing, convulsing, and then not being able to breathe two nights ago. Yesterday was almost as epic, but not quite. Either way, I felt like walking around town with my dick out.


Why's it been so dry? Do you only Tinder or do you make a point of talking to chicks at the grocery store and stuff?
That's just....wow. Lups- see what you're missing out on?

I've been swamped with projects! It's come down to social life or gym time- and unfortunately, I'll always chose gym time.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:15 PM   #181
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I'm proud of you Grimmy! Talking is the first step to hugging, and hugging is the first step to kissing, and kissing is the first step to sex..., so you're like.... almost there!
Long road.. I swear every since youtube was invented.. it's just so much work, I ain't got the energy of you young bucks
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:16 PM   #182
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2809
Rep
3,242
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Ever had someone barely lick your dick before trying to have sex?

It sucks and ruins the rest of time.
Was that the only complaint?

I was with this 18-9yr old once (relax, I was 27) and she was so tight it was no fun.
She came like a banshee.. contracting her thing.. like literally ejected me out of there.. never experienced that before. Tightness if overrated.
Same issue with this one (tightness)

I can appreciate a firm but not necessarily hand grip tight woman. Cause I'm with you- it's just uncomfortable.

Oh also- she didn't even want to try face riding. She was just too inexperienced for my likes.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:17 PM   #183
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
408
Rep
931
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
That's just....wow. Lups- see what you're missing out on?

I've been swamped with projects! It's come down to social life or gym time- and unfortunately, I'll always chose gym time.
Understandable, but you really should make some time for yourself to actually get out and meet strangers. Sometimes I go to the grocery store or Target for no reason other than to talk to girls.


It's alright to get away from the usual every now and then, even if it's once a week for an hour.
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #184
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2809
Rep
3,242
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
That's just....wow. Lups- see what you're missing out on?

I've been swamped with projects! It's come down to social life or gym time- and unfortunately, I'll always chose gym time.
Understandable, but you really should make some time for yourself to actually get out and meet strangers. Sometimes I go to the grocery store or Target for no reason other than to talk to girls.


It's alright to get away from the usual every now and then, even if it's once a week for an hour.
Well after reading your little tidbit, color me inspired!
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #185
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
408
Rep
931
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Long road.. I swear every since youtube was invented.. it's just so much work, I ain't got the energy of you young bucks
What's the fun in catching the fish if you only have to toss the real once without any bait?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:19 PM   #186
Nkc
NOOB
Nkc's Avatar
1236
Rep
1,310
Posts

Drives: Cars
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver/Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Please have sex with a mom that has recently given birth and then come back and tell me if "tightness" is overrated.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:20 PM   #187
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
408
Rep
931
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Tightness is never overrated.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:20 PM   #188
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2809
Rep
3,242
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc
Please have sex with a mom that has recently given birth and then come back and tell me if "tightness" is overrated.
....no thank you. I'll take your word for it.

Besides- I don't mess with moms. Why? Because I KNOW they're fertile. At least one who hasn't had kids- I'm not sure if they are or not(I know, weird reasoning but hey it works for me) Kids and I don't mix.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:21 PM   #189
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Same issue with this one (tightness)

I can appreciate a firm but not necessarily hand grip tight woman. Cause I'm with you- it's just uncomfortable.

Oh also- she didn't even want to try face riding. She was just too inexperienced for my likes.
Sheet.. yeah hard to see an asian doing that face riding... haha why am I thinking of my whore of an ex-gf again

Not to get too technical, I prefer the 'post' female appreciation state, the opposite of tightness if you know what i mean .. i need softness!

Well at least she wasn't a whore - the kind that literally does EVERY guy.. i tried it once and never again man.
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2015, 02:23 PM   #190
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
What's the fun in catching the fish if you only have to toss the real once without any bait?
exactly.. actually i have no idea what you mean, seriously

it was so sad, after talking to said girl, i mean like I just can't be bothered to wait... then see if you still want to talk to them again the next day
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:26 PM   #191
Nkc
NOOB
Nkc's Avatar
1236
Rep
1,310
Posts

Drives: Cars
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver/Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Grimmy seriously how long does it take to find a gf in hk when you're rolling around in a 5er?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:27 PM   #192
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Please have sex with a mom that has recently given birth and then come back and tell me if "tightness" is overrated.
Well how's the missus doing?

I do remember once there was a girl (non-mom) that was incredibly loose.. and you could tell she liked sex.. and she had these weird indentations ('bump') inside her thing.. i think she liked to rub it with a large object too often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
....no thank you. I'll take your word for it.

Besides- I don't mess with moms. Why? Because I KNOW they're fertile. At least one who hasn't had kids- I'm not sure if they are or not(I know, weird reasoning but hey it works for me) Kids and I don't mix.
Haha, yeah moms so horny.. but they don't realize they don't keep up their looks.. so unless their going to rape me in the parking lot..
And you KNOW some of them just want the damn sperm get preggers again
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2015, 02:29 PM   #193
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Grimmy seriously how long does it take to find a gf in hk when you're rolling around in a 5er?
You're right... I'm pathetic
But I'll never stop trying!

Stop disillusioning me with reality..
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:30 PM   #194
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
Mr.SugarSkulls's Avatar
No_Country
2809
Rep
3,242
Posts

Drives: BMW i8
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Please have sex with a mom that has recently given birth and then come back and tell me if "tightness" is overrated.
Well how's the missus doing?

I do remember once there was a girl (non-mom) that was incredibly loose.. and you could tell she liked sex.. and she had these weird indentations ('bump') inside her thing.. i think she liked to rub it with a large object too often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
....no thank you. I'll take your word for it.

Besides- I don't mess with moms. Why? Because I KNOW they're fertile. At least one who hasn't had kids- I'm not sure if they are or not(I know, weird reasoning but hey it works for me) Kids and I don't mix.
Haha, yeah moms so horny.. but they don't realize they don't keep up their looks.. so unless their going to rape me in the parking lot..
And you KNOW some of them just want the damn sperm get preggers again
LOL, I don't know you, but I like you.

That whole response was just golden.
__________________
I'm always sunny, hunny.
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2015, 02:35 PM   #195
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
LOL, I don't know you, but I like you.

That whole response was just golden.
I'd email my face so you can think of me in private.. but just for you ok
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #196
Nkc
NOOB
Nkc's Avatar
1236
Rep
1,310
Posts

Drives: Cars
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver/Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
You're right... I'm pathetic
But I'll never stop trying!

Stop disillusioning me with reality..
I'm cheering for you bro. Can't wait for the day that you finally land something solid and tell us all about it.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:38 PM   #197
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
408
Rep
931
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I'm cheering for you bro. Can't wait for the day that you finally land something solid and tell us all about it.
I agree. Grimmy needs to finally get out of the bushes and get a story to share with us.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2015, 02:40 PM   #198
grimlock
Colonel
638
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I'm cheering for you bro. Can't wait for the day that you finally land something solid and tell us all about it.
Thank you even though that was dripping in sarcasm

But hey you know how Litos got so popular? He posted his wife's tits..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
#tagsorass, ihaznotags, kid getting in way of biorin dates, self made sugarskull, showmeurboobs, tag less, taglesslikemichaeljordansunderwear, where did all the tags go

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST