BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-28-2009, 01:40 AM   #23
Lopster
Petrol Power!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 125i MSport, SGM/Coral, AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
My vote is SG with a coral interior. Sport with Piano Black Trim.

for some reason Coral interior just looks really good with grey/silver
EXACTLY what i'm picking up in 5 weeks (hopefully) - SGM+Coral. Although my mate says the only people who choose red leather seats are swingers, a point I shared with the dealer who laughed for 5 minutes but didn't deny it. Now i'm worried.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 03:59 AM   #24
moff
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X4M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopster View Post
EXACTLY what i'm picking up in 5 weeks (hopefully) - SGM+Coral. Although my mate says the only people who choose red leather seats are swingers, a point I shared with the dealer who laughed for 5 minutes but didn't deny it. Now i'm worried.
I am no swinger hahaha but do love the coral.

I had the full red interior in my first S2000 which included the red dash too, now that was bright!

Tuned1 - Key tunes in the the UK for the TTS / S3 are:

- Superchips / Bluefin
- REVO
- AMD

All take the car to around 310bhp IIRC.

With a Miltek exhaust plus tune, you will see up to 330bhp.

Gone: 2019 X3M Competition, Toronto Red, Adelaide Grey.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2009, 08:00 AM   #25
playitfunky
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2

Do you have to change car? Like you I'm already thinking what I would go for next (which is rediculous, it's only 16 months old!), but at the moment can't see an obvious choice for sensible money. It would have to be a sub 5s car to make me swap I think which is going to be tricky for less than £30k! (new or demo I mean). Still, Sytner will love you ;-)
      10-01-2009, 04:42 AM   #26
moff
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X4M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by playitfunky View Post
Do you have to change car? Like you I'm already thinking what I would go for next (which is rediculous, it's only 16 months old!), but at the moment can't see an obvious choice for sensible money. It would have to be a sub 5s car to make me swap I think which is going to be tricky for less than £30k! (new or demo I mean). Still, Sytner will love you ;-)
Yeah I do

I cocked up my current lease, so only got the car for 2 years. Upside is I get another new car and since my car hasn't done the mileage I can make a few quid selling it (point to anyone wanting a good 135i, my car will be for sale at trade in price ). Downside is that I spent nearly £3k on extras and they go with the car!

Not convinced by any means by the convertible and still waiting for a testdrive. But I do love top down driving, but I do prefer the more masculine looks of the coupe.

Gone: 2019 X3M Competition, Toronto Red, Adelaide Grey.
Appreciate 0