BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Gravitron
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i Convertible

Feeler/FS/FT: Titanium Silver 2010 135i Vert

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So I just recently purchased a 135i convertible new from the dealer (leftover MY2010 inventory). Love the car to death, it's a hoot to drive, etc... The only thing is that it didn't come with the HK sound system. I didn't think much of it at first but the more I spend time in the car the more I realize that the base system is terrible - this is the one without tweeters and with 6" speakers under the seats. Being a musician that uses the car as a 'mobile studio' for listening to tracks, this just doesn't cut it. I've thought of upgrading the system, but anything decent is at least $3k. Besides that, this is a convertible, so there is additional road noise, etc...
Guess I just got caught up in the moment and picked up an awesome car that doesn't really suit my needs.

So anyways, to the point, is anyone interested in trading a MY2010 or later 135i Coupe (or 1 M )/6 spd/HK sound/M sport for my car?

Here's a brief description until I can get pictures up:

Titanium Silver/Boston Black Leather/Black top
M-Sport Package
6 speed manual
Heated seats
iPod Adapter
Adaptive HID headlights
Bluetooth
BMW Assist
~2k miles on the odometer
MSRP: $46k

Always garaged, never tracked, bone stock.
Located in DC.

Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      10-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
Gravitron
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i Convertible

Just realized that there is a specific section for vehicles for sale. Is there any way I can move this thread over there?

Thanks.
Appreciate 0