BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-15-2017, 06:26 AM   #1
c1ockwork
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 i135 MSport Coupe

For sale: MusicarNW Stereo Components for E82 Coupe (Sub, Floor, Cabling, Rack, Amps)

Hi everyone. My 135i was recently written off due to a receiving a hit on its floor from some unknown road debris. Long story short, the floor pan is structural, can't be welded and as a result the car is now gone. :-(

I'm a stereo nut from long ago so I organised a Stage III system from Ken at Musicar Northwest not long after I got the car in 2011. The system comprised of Morel Hybrid Ovation II splits up front, Morel ADMW 9" underfloor woofers and a custom Musicar fibreglass sub box containing an ImageDynamics IDQ10 all driven by 3x Zapco DC Series DSP enabled Amps (2x DC350 and 1x DC500). The system cost $4059USD plus $752USD in shipping charges. Ken at Musicar knows what he's doing, and needless to say they system sounded incredible.

Thankfully I was able to get some of the components out of the system before the car went off to a better (?) place. So, I offer what's left for sale:

1x Musicar Custom E82 Sub Box with ImageDynamics IDQ10
1x Musicar Custom Amp Rack for 3x Amps (or whatever you want to put on it)
1x Musicar Amp rack cover and floor piece (all made of lightweight pine)
1x Musicar Power Distribution Board with Circuit Breaker and Power Distribution Block
1x Assorted cables including speaker cables designed to plug into the BMW factory harness and power cables from Battery to Amps
1x BMW Factory Knob (same as the main volume know, to use with a bass level control)

Pics below. Forgive the dodgy light - they were taken late in the day. Higher res / better lit pictures can be supplied if necessary.

As installed (just before being taken out - note there was a 2 way-radio that sat below the power distribution - that's already been removed, but you can see its antenna cable still there):

Rack cover and floor (top, as seen in the vehicle):

Underside of the rack and floor:

Amp Rack:

Frontside of Woofer:

back of Woofer:

Speaker Cabling:

Power Distribution:

The system can be had with or without the amplifiers (they're programmed up with correct EQ and time alignment for the E82), I'm happy to sell them separately or hang onto them for an (inevitable) future project. In the bundle they'd come with all of the Zapco Symbilink balanced line cabling. One amp has a noisy fan while cold.

What's missing? The system is without front splits, underfloor woofers and the Audiocontrol LC2i I was using to get the factory audio into the system (though you can use the high-level inputs on the Zapco amps [should you buy them] to do this - I used the LC2i because I wanted a bass level control up front). I'll supply the gear with the fitting instructions I received from Ken - I installed it all myself, and shy of the splits and underfloor woofers it was pretty much just a matter of plugging everything in). It was all test fitted to a car in the US, then disassembled and shipped to AU for re-assembly.

$1200 for the everything excluding the amps. $1800 for the everything including the amps.

Pickup in Port Macquarie, NSW or we can organise freight.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2017, 10:48 PM   #2
reisf
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: LBB M2

Pm sent
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2017, 07:15 PM   #3
c1ockwork
Registered