BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-07-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
MONEY
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Cali

iTrader: (0)

Best Socal Dyno Tuning Shops

Hi, hope everyone is well! Hope this is the correct thread for this.

I have done some research, but I haven't seen any recent information regarding socal shops that do custom dyno tuning for N55. Do shops still perform this since MHD has been released? I know there are a few members on the forum that do custom MHD tuning over the internet, however I am looking for a real one-time dyno session.

I would be all for custom MHD tuning, however the whole logging and sending in etc takes time to perfect it, when you can just do it in one sitting.

Are there any shops in Socal that does dyno tuning for MHD, or without?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
mfindigital
First Lieutenant
191
Rep
383
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
Hi, hope everyone is well! Hope this is the correct thread for this.

I have done some research, but I haven't seen any recent information regarding socal shops that do custom dyno tuning for N55. Do shops still perform this since MHD has been released? I know there are a few members on the forum that do custom MHD tuning over the internet, however I am looking for a real one-time dyno session.

I would be all for custom MHD tuning, however the whole logging and sending in etc takes time to perfect it, when you can just do it in one sitting.

Are there any shops in Socal that does dyno tuning for MHD, or without?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Came here to ask the same type of question, but was more wondering if anyone wanted to do a dyno day. 1Addicts is very light on dyno information, there is alot more on e90Post. I'm not looking for a custom tune, but I'll be going stage 2 MHD after Xmas and wanted to do a before and after, adding the stage 2 tune while on the dyno.
__________________
2011 Space Grey 135i, DCT MSport Suspension, Berk Street Axle Back, MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Catless DP, VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF LCP, BMS UCP.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2018, 02:47 PM   #3
KRAMCLASSIC
Private First Class
Philippines
20
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: 2012 135I 6MT AW/RED
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post
Came here to ask the same type of question, but was more wondering if anyone wanted to do a dyno day. 1Addicts is very light on dyno information, there is alot more on e90Post. I'm not looking for a custom tune, but I'll be going stage 2 MHD after Xmas and wanted to do a before and after, adding the stage 2 tune while on the dyno.
I'm in on this if anyone is able to set this up. I've been wanting to get my car on a dyno just to get some raw numbers, would be nice to do it with a group of fellow 1er's
__________________
12 135i: DINAN S3, ARM 7" FMIC, MADDAD MIDPIPES, REMUS EXHAUST, INJEN INTAKE, ARM CP
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 09:19 AM   #4
Jeef
Major
United_States
191
Rep
1,436
Posts

Drives: AW E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (6)

EAS for cheapest 3 pulls. if you are in San Diego there are a few shops but more expensive
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #5
mfindigital
First Lieutenant
191
Rep
383
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef View Post
EAS for cheapest 3 pulls. if you are in San Diego there are a few shops but more expensive
Any idea on pricing? I'm going MHD stage2+ soon and would 100% be in to do a meet at EAS for a dyno get together. I'll end up there regardless.
__________________
2011 Space Grey 135i, DCT MSport Suspension, Berk Street Axle Back, MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Catless DP, VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF LCP, BMS UCP.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 08:50 PM   #6
MONEY
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
32
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Cali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef View Post
EAS for cheapest 3 pulls. if you are in San Diego there are a few shops but more expensive
Any idea on pricing? I'm going MHD stage2+ soon and would 100% be in to do a meet at EAS for a dyno get together. I'll end up there regardless.
It's $125
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2019, 01:28 PM   #7
mfindigital
First Lieutenant
191
Rep
383
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (0)

I'm going to call EAS tomorrow to see if I can schedule a dyno for myself. If anyone else wants to join, let me know and I can mention other forum members are interested as well.
__________________
2011 Space Grey 135i, DCT MSport Suspension, Berk Street Axle Back, MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Catless DP, VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF LCP, BMS UCP.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 02:46 AM   #8
FREDDJ2
Private
25
Rep
95
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post
I'm going to call EAS tomorrow to see if I can schedule a dyno for myself. If anyone else wants to join, let me know and I can mention other forum members are interested as well.
Where is eas located, may be interested
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 10:11 AM   #9
mfindigital
First Lieutenant
191
Rep
383
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDJ2 View Post
Where is eas located, may be interested
Anaheim.
__________________
2011 Space Grey 135i, DCT MSport Suspension, Berk Street Axle Back, MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Catless DP, VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF LCP, BMS UCP.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2019, 04:33 PM   #10
mfindigital
First Lieutenant
191
Rep
383
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: los angeles

iTrader: (0)

Dyno session scheduled for April 6th at 10:30AM. Feel free to call and schedule at that time if anyone wants to join. 3 pulls, 125$ as mentioned above. Going to try and get 2 pulls per each stage if they'll allow it for a reasonable cost.
__________________
2011 Space Grey 135i, DCT MSport Suspension, Berk Street Axle Back, MHD Stage 2+, VRSF Catless DP, VRSF 5" FMIC, VRSF LCP, BMS UCP.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2019, 01:25 PM   #11
dmkaldas
*Rollin 3rd*
dmkaldas's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
1,126
Posts

Drives: Something fast
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Chino Hills

iTrader: (14)

My brother and I tried last week but had to reschedule. Iíll check to see if we can join in next weekend with you.

I was there at EAS last month. The operator (canít remember his name) also logged every run for me on my jb4 app. Didnít even ask him to.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST