BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-31-2013, 07:51 AM   #45
TXmtrhed
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayao View Post
Has anyone else gotten Euro MDM coded in the 1M clan other than Neil? Started looking into having Benvo remote code it but am very eager to hear reviews before jumping in.
Benvo coded my car to disable CBC when in DSC off mode. This was someting that he and MDORPHIN worked out. He also offered to install the Euro MDM code while changing a few other settings.

Truthfully, I can't tell that Euro MDM is any better than the USA version as I never use it unless it is raining at the track and it was too long between wet sessions (pre and post coding). For street driving, TC is always on so I can't help you there. BTW, removing CBC was well worth the effort.

To the OP, I would check your alignment and have it set at factory specs. Your tires didn't look that bad to me so unless you find something really off with your suspension I suggest that the lack of traction is related to the gas pedal.