BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-16-2019, 07:07 PM   #1
XONKracing
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E82 135i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,500.00

Item Interest
Miles: 67,500
Selling Price: $15,500.00 OBO

Fellow Enthusiast,

I'm selling my 2011 BMW E82 135i M Sport to make room for a new addition to the family. The 135i is powered by an inline six-cylinder single turbo "twin-scroll" engine (N55) mated to a dual-clutch automatic transmission (DCT). I'm the second owner and bought the vehicle CPO off lease from the original dealership (Ferman BMW). The previous owner serviced the car exclusively at Ferman. I'm very meticulous when it comes to maintenance and was looking for a car that was broken in correctly and carried a documented service history. Since I have taken ownership, the car has been serviced / maintained locally by Nalley BMW in Decatur, GA and by Eurowerks in Dunwoody, GA (records are pictured and available upon request). The car has a clean title and Carfax. There are minor dings on the body and debris / rock chips on the front bumper (can provide pictures upon request). Miles have been kept low (8,400 miles/year) as my commute is minimal and the car rarely sees long distant road trips. The 135i is perfect for the daily spirited driver wanting a little more out of their morning and afternoon commute.

For the performance focused enthusiast out there, I've made subtle but purposeful upgrades using all BMW Performance parts. The same week I purchased the vehicle, I had Nalley BMW install the BMW Performance Power Kit (11-12-2-219-489) and the BMW Performance Exhaust (18-10-2-208-806). The combination of these two modifications increase the performance and fun factor of the car tenfold. Also, for reliability and peace of mind I upgraded the factory plastic charge pipe with an aluminum variant from Custom Performance Engineering (CPE). The BMW 18-inch 261M style wheels are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport non-run flat tires that work beautifully with the hydraulic assisted steering to provide incredible feedback and feel. A perfect example of the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Notes: The selling price includes all-weather floor mats, original carpeted floor mats and the original exhaust and muffler if you are interested.

Attached Images

Last edited by XONKracing; 03-16-2019 at 08:23 PM..
Appreciate 0