07-09-2017, 07:41 PM   #1
FRNTHVY
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M/M3

Rear Diffuser Suggestions

Hello All,

I want to reach out and get people's opinions on the different CF rear diffuser options out there. I have been struggling with SleK as some know based on my other thread. It has been challenges from quality to now fitment and I am not too confident that I will be able to get this to fit. I am also not even sure if they will take it back because of the amount of time that has gone by.

I have a good idea of what it out there but I want opinions on what actually fits and looks good. I know a lot have had success with the revozport but it is a little too aggressive for me. I like vorsteiner but I am not sure they make it anymore. Same with ModeCarbon, it looks nice but I don't see it on their site. Boca design looks nice too. Anyways, I feel like I need to find a backup if I cannot get the SleK to fit.

Opinions, suggestions, options, and experiences all welcome. Even experiences with SleK and getting it to fit properly. Thanks!!
      07-09-2017, 08:50 PM   #2
digwm1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

damn, dont have any experience with those diffusers yet but best of luck with the next one mate, by the way maybe im blind but all three of those seem pretty similiar no? maybe just run with the most responsive/well known of the bunch?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2017, 09:33 AM   #3
FRNTHVY
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M/M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by digwm1 View Post
damn, dont have any experience with those diffusers yet but best of luck with the next one mate, by the way maybe im blind but all three of those seem pretty similiar no? maybe just run with the most responsive/well known of the bunch?
Yea they are all very similar. I have sent out a few email over the weekend and will see who is nice to deal with.
      07-11-2017, 12:09 PM   #4
blackmist222777
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

I love my Scorpp Diffuser... it has 4 vains and looks so so mean.. but i think they are pretty rare now. if you can get your hands on one of those i am sure you will love it.

2023 G80 M3
2020 F87 M2C
2011 E82 BMW 1M Series Coupe
Check me out at Point.Shift.Drive (YouTube)
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2017, 12:13 PM   #5
dturn37
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

I'm in the same boat with a diffuser that matches the BMW carbon fiber performance spoiler. Revozport does make a carbon diffuser that is the same shape as the oem one. Anyone have this installed on their cars? The more aggressive one is a little too much for me.
Appreciate 0