BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #45
Luca Riffer
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1M VO

I understand the folks at Metalplas (in Montreal) will do a group buy for the aluminum plaque XXX/220 at $70/copy, you must call them 514-738-2449 to get at least 5 buyers before they proceed though.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #46
TaigaTii
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe

Number of Canadian 1Ms - What's the reality?

I was at the Vancouver International Auto show today. At the BMW display I asked about the number of 1Ms that came to Canada. The people that I questioned were from "corporate" (BMW Canada). They did not know the answer but made a number of phone calls to folks "who would know for sure." The answer was that 250 were sold in Canada versus the 220 that we have believed to be the final number.

I'm not sure what to believe here regarding numbers? It's very frustrating! It does have an impact on whatever plaque is produced ie XX out of YY 1Ms.

Sorry to throw this uncertainty into the mix but......

pete
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #47
LeMansM5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaigaTii View Post
I was at the Vancouver International Auto show today. At the BMW display I asked about the number of 1Ms that came to Canada. The people that I questioned were from "corporate" (BMW Canada). They did not know the answer but made a number of phone calls to folks "who would know for sure." The answer was that 250 were sold in Canada versus the 220 that we have believed to be the final number.

I'm not sure what to believe here regarding numbers? It's very frustrating! It does have an impact on whatever plaque is produced ie XX out of YY 1Ms.

Sorry to throw this uncertainty into the mix but......

pete
I have 228 VINs for Canada. Not sure about the 250 #. I will check from another source.
Appreciate 0