BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
Detailers Domain
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

15% off at Detailer's Domain till Jan 24.

BIG CONGRATS to Adam and his team at Adam's Polishes for being in it for a decade!

Press Release:

Ten Amazing Years! It's been an amazing – and shiny – ride!

On February 6, 2000, I set up a small booth at the Orange County Swapmeet in Costa Mesa, CA. Failing at the real estate business, I realized that detailing cars was the only thing putting food on the table. After a few weeks, and assembling a ‘How-To’ detailing write-up and a Detail Kit, I started adding to the booth and to the product line.

It’s hard to believe that was a decade ago, and one thing – and only one thing – got us to this point: YOU, our customer! Thanks for an incredible decade of detailing together. We strive to improve our product line and process every year, and with your input, we have been able to step up every year.

Thank you from the entire Adam’s Family – for your loyalty, input, and business over the past decade.

Sincerely,
Adam Pitale, Founder/ Detailer

End Statement

We will celebrate along side Adam with the same promotion he will be running.

Sale Runs Just 10 Days – Now Through January 24, 2010

At checkout please put in

15% off PROMO CODE: CONGRATS

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ADAM'S PRODUCTS

* Coupon valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, hardware, polishers, vacuums, , gift certificates. One coupon code per order. Sale ends Friday, January 24, 2010 at midnight.
Appreciate 0