BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
SabreE82
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 Space Grey M-Sport 135i

Shout-out to Tiago @ VRSF

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Tiago @ VRSF for his amazing level of customer service.

Background: My charge pipe blew up (literally) last Wednesday, right before an event I was planning to attend, I had waited all year for it! (We don't get many events like this here in Nebraska) naturally I raided the web to find a solution that would work for me, and most importantly have available for instal ASAP.

Having had an excellent experience with the VRSF 7" IC just a few months prior, I decided to place an ordered for the VRSF charge pipe. Needing it by that Friday I opted for expedited 2 day shipping.

After a day had gone by (Thursday) and no shipping confirmation email, I decided to email VRSF to see if they could change up my order for standard shipping seeing as there was no way I was going to get the charge pipe by Friday.

I received an email response from Tiago within the hour telling me that he would look into the issue. Less than an hour after that he informed me that the reason the order had not processed through was due to a typo when entering my address!!

Tiago worked with me to correct the address and assured me I would receive my charge pipe Friday at 03:00 PM... And sure enough, my charge pipe was waiting for me at my door, right as I got home at 3:30pm!

That folks, is customer service right there!!!

- I still can't thank you enough sir!!

The product is amazing by the way! Fit perfectly and looks great. To anyone considering this as their next upgrade, DO IT!! You simply can't go wrong, not to mention the unbeatable pricing!

Here are a few pics, enjoy!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #2
DietTab
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

I've got one of them there 5 holed pipes too. Great piece.
      08-17-2014, 03:27 AM   #3
tglazed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

I agree, nothing but excellent service. 5 out of 5 stars
Appreciate 0