Rep
Drives: 2020 Bmw 228xi Gran Coupe

Garage List
#1 of 740 on official registery-- price drop

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 48.00

Item Interest
If I don't sell by winter I'll store it and list again in spring. Bought a 3gt to drive.

FS 2011 1m Coupe. Vin: WBSUR9C53BVP75913 with 48,000 miles.* #1 customer car on The Official 1M Registry. Original owner. I’m the only driver. Non-Smoker. Never tracked. Power seats. Bluetooth phone. Winter package. Also winter wheels and tire3s included. Installed radar detector wires, extra power plug for gps. Trunk liner & rubber mats. Always garaged. All maintaince up to date and complete records at Dealer. Carfax report available. Shattered my knee so I bought a 3 series GT m sport with auto.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2017, 01:50 PM   #2
eeghie
Kind of a big deal
Rep
Drives: an 1M not often enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollysmac View Post
If I don't sell by winter I'll store it and list again in spring. Bought a 3gt to drive.

FS 2011 1m Coupe. Vin: WBSUR9C53BVP75913 with 48,000 miles.* #1 customer car on The Official 1M Registry. Original owner. I’m the only driver. Non-Smoker. Never tracked. Power seats. Bluetooth phone. Winter package. Also winter wheels and tire3s included. Installed radar detector wires, extra power plug for gps. Trunk liner & rubber mats. Always garaged. All maintaince up to date and complete records at Dealer. Carfax report available. Shattered my knee so I bought a 3 series GT m sport with auto.
Sorry to hear about your injury. This is unique piece of BMW NA history: The first of a rare legend: GLWS
Appreciate 0