BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #221
cmyE93M3
Second Lieutenant
cmyE93M3's Avatar
Canada
127
Rep
235
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Oakville & Chicago

iTrader: (1)

Well, this is disappointing, every post since July 5th is debating a watch collection, some guys garage, and rep vs. posts for masculinity bragging rights. #pathetic

After Trumps Helsinki summit, I was expecting some insightful opinions. Was disappointed watching that, this is the Trump support thread no? Those who do support him (I like 20% of his policies, the remaining 80% outweigh the 20%), so not a big fan here. I can only imagine how conflicted true supporters must feel now over his egregious validation of Putin, denial of US intel, only to turn face and agree with US intel in light of the backlash...you know he is just doing that because his imaginary ratings would be greatly reduced.
__________________
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do - Isaac Asimov

2008 E93 M3 | SSII | HRE P40's (Sold 2018)
2011 E90 M3 | Jerez Black
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:44 PM   #222
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
9773
Rep
14,815
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyE93M3 View Post
Well, this is disappointing, every post since July 5th is debating a watch collection, some guys garage, and rep vs. posts for masculinity bragging rights. #pathetic

After Trumps Helsinki summit, I was expecting some insightful opinions. Was disappointed watching that, this is the Trump support thread no? Those who do support him (I like 20% of his policies, the remaining 80% outweigh the 20%), so not a big fan here. I can only imagine how conflicted true supporters must feel now over his egregious validation of Putin, denial of US intel, only to turn face and agree with US intel in light of the backlash...you know he is just doing that because his imaginary ratings would be greatly reduced.
Those are in the other threads.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:46 PM   #223
cmyE93M3
Second Lieutenant
cmyE93M3's Avatar
Canada
127
Rep
235
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Oakville & Chicago

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Those are in the other threads.
Love it...I think you made the best post in this thread. I shall head over there.
__________________
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do - Isaac Asimov

2008 E93 M3 | SSII | HRE P40's (Sold 2018)
2011 E90 M3 | Jerez Black
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:50 PM   #224
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
9773
Rep
14,815
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyE93M3 View Post
Love it...I think you made the best post in this thread. I shall head over there.
I don't post here to give good answers. I post here because the world needs uninity and since brothers from the USA (posters here) want to shut us foreigners down, we rest need to show the others that the values they taught us are indeed worth following.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST