BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #221
cmyE93M3
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Well, this is disappointing, every post since July 5th is debating a watch collection, some guys garage, and rep vs. posts for masculinity bragging rights. #pathetic

After Trumps Helsinki summit, I was expecting some insightful opinions. Was disappointed watching that, this is the Trump support thread no? Those who do support him (I like 20% of his policies, the remaining 80% outweigh the 20%), so not a big fan here. I can only imagine how conflicted true supporters must feel now over his egregious validation of Putin, denial of US intel, only to turn face and agree with US intel in light of the backlash...you know he is just doing that because his imaginary ratings would be greatly reduced.

2008 E93 M3 | SSII | HRE P40's (Sold 2018)
2011 E90 M3 | Jerez Black
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:44 PM   #222
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyE93M3 View Post
Well, this is disappointing, every post since July 5th is debating a watch collection, some guys garage, and rep vs. posts for masculinity bragging rights. #pathetic

After Trumps Helsinki summit, I was expecting some insightful opinions. Was disappointed watching that, this is the Trump support thread no? Those who do support him (I like 20% of his policies, the remaining 80% outweigh the 20%), so not a big fan here. I can only imagine how conflicted true supporters must feel now over his egregious validation of Putin, denial of US intel, only to turn face and agree with US intel in light of the backlash...you know he is just doing that because his imaginary ratings would be greatly reduced.
Those are in the other threads.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:46 PM   #223
cmyE93M3
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Those are in the other threads.
Love it...I think you made the best post in this thread. I shall head over there.

2008 E93 M3 | SSII | HRE P40's (Sold 2018)
2011 E90 M3 | Jerez Black
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 05:50 PM   #224
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyE93M3 View Post
Love it...I think you made the best post in this thread. I shall head over there.
I don't post here to give good answers. I post here because the world needs uninity and since brothers from the USA (posters here) want to shut us foreigners down, we rest need to show the others that the values they taught us are indeed worth following.
Appreciate 0