BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-11-2021, 10:19 PM   #1
BAMBAMN54
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i VTT Stage 2+

Can someone tell me if I need a new HPFP??

I will include a link to the log I took on startup. Just for some background info on the current situation at hand. The car has been sitting for about a week and half. I installed a fresh set of index 12s as my old assorted number of index injectors failed or at least three of them did. All the ones that weren't index 12 lol. Anyways, I coded them in and started it. seemed to start fine, then I came back to start it today and it stumbles heavily after a second at idle. I have an upgrade low pressure stage 3 I think and the car is currently on stage 2+ e30, I ended up topping off the tank and flashed 91 just to be safe with the old ethanol that had been in the car for about 3/4 months. Yes I know it doesn't get driven much. Anything will help me! Thanks.

Flynn
Edit: Seems that it won't let me link a *********** here oh well.