BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-01-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
SSR Performance
United_States
Rep
Drives: S55 -F80 / N54 -135i / N55-535

Exclamation Injector Service Specials for your N54 at SSR Performance

Recently we have been noticing a number of our N54 customers have been coming in with leaking injectors. Bad injectors can cause decreased mpgs, drivability issues as well as causing more damage.

SSR Performance is located in Huntington Beach, CA. We are offering great pricing on our injector replacement service. Whether you need a single injector, bank or system replaced, we have you covered. We use newer index injectors when replacing on the bank/ system level, but for your convenience and to save your wallet we do carry lower index injectors to make single replacements. All injectors are new and include coding to get you up and running!

If any of your spark plugs are wet, smell of fuel and fouling early like in the image below contact us!

Symptoms:

• Fuel smell on start up
• Premature spark plug failure
• Premature coil pack failure
• Rough unsettling idle ( could also be carbon build up, hpfp)
• Long crank when warm ( can indicate small leak and has been seen to be coupled with loss of response, hpfp issue or other)

If your injectors look like this, contact us!

Sometimes a small leak can be present and not show visual cues as above. Please use the symptoms listed above or contact us for more information.

SSR Performance injector service:

• Single injector | [Labor] $50 | [Labor + Parts] $260 (Includes coding)
• 1 bank injectors (3) | [Labor] $125 | [Labor + Parts] $755 (Includes coding)
• All Injectors | [Labor] $200 | [Labor + Parts] $1460 (Includes coding)

We strive to provide you the best possible service and pricing that we possibly can, feel free to contact us via PM, email or call us today with and questions or to get scheduled!
Appreciate 0