BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-22-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
tommygun280
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335XI/1974 SD 455 T/A

2008 AW 135i Mint No Mods $29,500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my 2008 BMW 135i. The car is Alpine White, with black leatherette interior. The car has been adult owned and never smoked or eaten in, or had pets in it for that matter. It has always been garage kept and parked away from other cars. There are no dents, dings, scratches, or other blemishes except 2 very small chips on the driver’s door literally about the size of a pencil head. They won’t photograph.

The windows have been professionally tinted as the sun is a bit intense in Nevada. However, it is a very moderate tint and looks great with the Alpine White exterior.

Also included is the remainder of the 4 year/50,000 mile BMW bumper-to-bumper warranty plus 4 year/50,000 mile Full Maintenance Program so you pay $0.

I drive the car back and forth to work and that’s about it and am very careful. The car has never been abused or modified in any way, or had any accident repair or paint work. It still smells new inside!

Options include:

- Sport Package with Sport Seats, M Steering Wheel with paddle shifters and Shadowline Trim

- Steptronic Automatic Transmission

- Multi-function Steering wheel

- Glacier Silver interior aluminum trim

- Power Front Seats

- Heated front seats

- Alarm Pre-wiring

- Retractable Headlight Washers

- Rain Sensing Wipers and auto headlight on

- Xenon headlights

- Adaptive light control (headlights turn with the steering wheel)

- Automatic Air Conditioning

- Cruise Control

- IPOD and USB adapter

- Power 2 way Moonroof

Attached Images

Appreciate 0