BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
GermanCarShow
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 X3

10th Annual All German Car Show, Sept 18, Columbus OH

Hello German Car Enthusiast!

I know it's short notice, but I'm writing to announce the 10th Annual All-German Car Show! This year's show is Sunday, Sept. 18 and as before is being held in conjunction with the Germania Club's annual Oktoberfest at 543 S. Front Street. A printable flyer with details is attached (web site permitting), and we have a new web site at www.mbcacos.org that includes an event calendar with all the event details.

Please help spread the word! Forward this information on to fellow car club members and other German car enthusiasts, be they friends, family, co-workers, or customers.

Would you like to participate? Bring your German brand vehicle and register when arriving at the show. It's only $10 to get in, $20 if you would like to be in the clean car contest. You can show a car, truck, or motorcycle, and it can be modern or vintage. Arrive early - space is limited to about 70 vehicles. Come and share your passion and hobby with the public while enjoying the camaraderie shared among the owners of these distinctively engineered and designed vehicles. It's also a great way to promote your club, so bring a banner or sign!

Would you like to come see the show? It will be open 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM, so come to the Brewery District near downtown Columbus and enjoy seeing these special cars and chatting with the owners.

Show participants and spectators alike are encouraged to visit the Germania Club's Oktoberfest. Their genuine German food, drink, music, and song really lifts your spirits and helps you enjoy and appreciate the fine automobiles on display. You really get a sense of what it would be like to "live in the old country"!

I hope we see you there!

Rodd Masteller
President, Central Ohio Section MBCA
www.mbcacos.org
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 10th_Annual_German_Car_Show_Flyer.pdf (511.5 KB, 166 views)
Appreciate 0