BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-14-2022, 06:03 PM   #1
MikeAcc
MikeAcc
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

BMW 135i for Sale

I have a 2008 BMW 135i m sport with an automatic transmission and 145076 kms for sale. I purchased this car as a project that I was going to fix and use for work, but since have realized I need a truck instead. The car should be able to pass safety with new tires, but for the price of an inspection I am willing to take it to get an inspected for a potential buyer. That being said I have put more money into the car than I am asking so I will not entertain unreasonable offers (note at the time of this post it is the cheapest 135i with similar kms in Canada)

The previous owner definitely neglected doing maintenance on this car (except oil changes as there was a sticker on the window), but I have done the majority of the big cost maintenance already. The car is in running and driving condition now that new injectors have been installed. There is no waste gate rattle, but it has a dash light on for the headlight self levelling system and fault codes (I believe i can program out the self levelling feature to get rid of this light) and one fault code for the fog sensor. Like I said I have changed tons of maintenance parts to make it driveble/reliable again and it should pass a safety with a set of new tires.

The car has an accident on it in 2010, but likely a fairly minor front end collision as the bumper was replaced with a non msport one and the head lights’ self levelling system isn’t working. Photos of carfax available. The car also has some minor age related blemishes and I would rate it a 6/10 (mostly because the previous owner messed up the front fenders with bad wheel fitment), but nothing very serious. Things that the car needs include the shifter boot as it keeps popping up, new accessory belt and tensioner as it is squeals when cold (had lots of oil on it from the leaky valve cover), and a walnut blast (there is a decent amount of carbon build up in the intake manifold). Also, note I checked the electric coolant pump and it looks newer than everything else as there is no later of dirt oike the rest of the engine bay.

What I have done so far is as follows. I’ve replaced injectors (OEM BMW index-12 and reprogrammed), MAP, CPS, cloned DME (as the old one had some fried capacitors causing odd crank no start issues), put proper wiring plugs where but connectors had been used to tap into the wiring harness to install a piggy back ECU previously, coil packs (Precision Race works as they are more reliable) and spark plugs, hood release cable, hood struts, rear valance, used front blisten suspension (have a spare set of OEM as well if you would like them), 1m strut braces (car came with the stock one removed), brand new valve cover and gasket, oil filter housing gaskets (both oil and coolant), brand new battery, cup holder, coolant tank (old one split once I got the car running) and coolant flush, oil change, air filter, and cabin air filter. I may be missing a few things and I have bills for the majority of things.

Asking $12000 OBO
Attached Images

Appreciate 0