BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-27-2023, 09:36 PM   #1
adamn1
Private
Rep
Drives: 318i Convertible

135is 6MT Alpine White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi all,

Up for sale is #586 of 586 135is Coupes for the US market.

Alpine White on Black/Blue stitched Leather Upholstery. Premium, heated seats, bluetooth option, no nav(!) Harmon Kardon and most importantly 3 pedals.

The car has covered 69k miles and was one owner before me. Comes with a second set of 17" wheels with snow tires. I have only had the car 6 months and did not think I would ever sell it as I had lusted after one since they were new. The only reason I have this up for grabs is my holy grail 1M came along and I bought it.

The original owner had clear bra installed from new, I recently removed it due to the yellowing of the film that was driving me nuts. You can see some faint lines on the mirrors from where it was along with some marks on the hood - but nothing major. Probably something a good cut and buff would solve. Theres a pretty decent chip in the hood from a rock that also bounced off the windshield and chipped that too - the latter has been filled. There is also a small chip in the rear bumper and some under the front bumper scuffs that most have. The car is completely stock, other than some LED interior lights which would be easy to put back to stock. I did install the alcantara steering wheel and shift knob/boot - but have the originals.

New michelins were installed in December as was the window tint. The wheels are for the most part unscathed but a there are a couple minor chips on 2 of them. The drivers seat has very little wear. Probably some minor oil seepage too if I know BMWs...

I will update with more and better pics later on this week.

Please let me know if you have questions

Adam

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2013 BMW 1 SERIES 135IS_ WBAUC9C5XDVY99704.pdf (553.4 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by adamn1; 06-27-2023 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: added steering wheel info
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2023, 04:09 AM   #2
NBAcastro
Rep
Drives: bmw 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamn1 View Post
Hi all,

Up for sale is #586 of 586 135is Coupes for the US market.

Alpine White on Black/Blue stitched Leather Upholstery. Premium, heated seats, bluetooth option, no nav(!) Harmon Kardon and most importantly 3 pedals.

The car has covered 69k miles and was one owner before me. Comes with a second set of 17" wheels with snow tires. I have only had the car 6 months and did not think I would ever sell it as I had lusted after one since they were new. The only reason I have this up for grabs is my holy grail 1M came along and I bought it.

The original owner had clear bra installed from new, I recently removed it due to the yellowing of the film that was driving me nuts. You can see some faint lines on the mirrors from where it was along with some marks on the hood - but nothing major. Probably something a good cut and buff would solve. Theres a pretty decent chip in the hood from a rock that also bounced off the windshield and chipped that too - the latter has been filled. There is also a small chip in the rear bumper and some under the front bumper scuffs that most have. The car is completely stock, other than some LED interior lights which would be easy to put back to stock. I did install the alcantara steering wheel and shift knob/boot - but have the originals.

New michelins were installed in December as was the window tint. The wheels are for the most part unscathed but a there are a couple minor chips on 2 of them. The drivers seat has very little wear. Probably some minor oil seepage too if I know BMWs...

I will update with more and [...]
This is crazy why are you selling I have #1 of the 586
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2023, 10:54 AM   #3
adamn1
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAcastro View Post
This is crazy why are you selling I have #1 of the 586

Its the last one produced, number 586 of 586 coupes - so theoretically had all the creases ironed out by the time they got to this one

Selling it because I picked up a 1M.
Appreciate 1
Esteban43818.50
      06-28-2023, 01:18 PM   #4
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamn1 View Post
Selling it because I picked up a 1M.
Good move.
      06-28-2023, 01:52 PM   #5
tankertoad
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2000 e46 coupe

How different is the experience between the two?
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2023, 02:05 PM   #6
135i_Life
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135is

Depending on driving style and application (street vs track), I imagine it has significant differences. Mainly in traction and suspension capabilities.. in stock forms, the 1m is heaps better.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2023, 03:39 PM   #7
adamn1
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankertoad View Post
How different is the experience between the two?
I've honestly spent 2 miles behind the wheel of the 1M. Its a higher mile car that I'm in the middle of resurrecting, its currently getting painted, a new front bumper and then onto wrapping, tint and new OEM wheels (the originals have way too much curb action to repair and repaint). The original owner daily'd it - and pretty hard too

But, the 2 miles I did spend its pretty obvious that the handling is better... i'll be honest - the rasp from the iS sounds better.
Appreciate 1
Afam28298.00
      06-28-2023, 08:31 PM   #8
lucahemi@gmail.com
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i convertible

Beautiful car, glws
Appreciate 0