BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #551
fmxomar
Major
Rep
Drives: bmw 135i

most stabilizing rods are adjustable, i personally like the ones sold by carbon mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55darksoul View Post
Just placed my order for a 1 piece!

Would love to know what size support rods you would recommend we use on the 1 piece set up.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 06:40 PM   #552
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 - 135i

Some things prospective buyers should know in advance that seller does not state anywhere:

1.If you need to return this ( in my case simply because I was moving etc. and I never mounted or anything...etc) he will refuse to return.

2.It was sent - wrapped in industrial saran wrap - no box nothing protecting it at all. This is how he sent it...The saran wrap wore of the edge of mine but it was not damaged thank god...The delivery guy told me that this was a horrible way to send something like this.

Just thought everyone should know this. I have mine listed in the for sale section if anyone would like to purchase....it is a nice piece but I think he should offer returns in special situations.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #553
fmxomar
Major
Rep

Quote:
Some things prospective buyers should know in advance that seller does not state anywhere:

1.If you need to return this ( in my case simply because I was moving etc. and I never mounted or anything...etc) he will refuse to return.

2.It was sent - wrapped in industrial saran wrap - no box nothing protecting it at all. This is how he sent it...The saran wrap wore of the edge of mine but it was not damaged thank god...The delivery guy told me that this was a horrible way to send something like this.

Just thought everyone should know this. I have mine listed in the for sale section if anyone would like to purchase....it is a nice piece but I think he should offer returns in special situations.
HI ALL,

I FEEL THE NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS ONE AS N55 MESSAGED ME THREATENING TO POST IN MY THREAD IF I DIDNT RETURN HIS PRODUCT FOR THE REASON BEING:

"IVE HAD THE SPLITTER FOR A FEW WEEKS, I DECIDED TO GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION WITH MY CAR, AND IM MOVING SO CAN YOU REUTRN IT"
...HIS REASONING FOR ASKING FOR A REFUND... WHICH I KINDLY TOLD HIM I CANNOT DO.. BECAUSE THEY MADE ON A PER ORDER BASIS. I CUSTOM CUT THESE FOR YOU GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT A VENDOR, IM NOT A RETAILER, IM A FORUM MEMBER THAT BROUGHT YOU ALL THIS CUSTOM PEICE AS I CREATED THEM FOR MY OWN CAR BACK IN 2008 WHEN IT WAS RELEASED AND NO PARTS LIKE THIS WERE OFFERED. I DONT ADVERTISE THIS PIECE ANYWHERE BUT HERE, I MADE A SIMPLE WEBSITE EVEN TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE ON HERE TO ORDER THAT WANTED SOME PIECE OF MIND INSTEAD OF JUST SENDING PAYPAL

As of shipping, this is the most cost effective way to ship a product this LARGE for you. I have never had one damaged or a problem with this. If you wish to have it boxed and shipped in a big box, please let me know so i can adjust the cheap shipping price of 35$ for you accordingly

Last edited by fmxomar; 05-12-2018 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 06:54 PM   #554
519.E82
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i Sport (Non M)

I like the product so heres a pic, i used the 8mm rods from APR but would recommend larger as i couldn't mount ideally how i would have preferred.

I also would recommend buying larger washers just for comfort
Attached Images

2008 SGM 128i - 3 Stage IM - 130i Tune - Dinan Camber Plates - BMW PE - Injen Intake - 1M Mirrors - LCI Blacklines - M4 Spoiler - Blacked 263's - Aero Bumper - Aero Side Skirts - OMGSplitter - AFE Intake Scoops
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #555
fmxomar
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 519.E82 View Post
I like the product so heres a pic, i used the 8mm rods from APR but would recommend larger as i couldn't mount ideally how i would have preferred.

Nice ride 519.82. We have already started including larger size washers, so no worries there we have you covered if you feel the need to swap them
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
519.E82243.00
      05-12-2018, 07:02 PM   #556
519.E82
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i Sport (Non M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmxomar View Post
Quote:

Nice ride 519.82. We have already started including larger size washers, so no worries there we have you covered if you feel the need to swap them
I'll just need to get them side skirt extensions at some point
2008 SGM 128i - 3 Stage IM - 130i Tune - Dinan Camber Plates - BMW PE - Injen Intake - 1M Mirrors - LCI Blacklines - M4 Spoiler - Blacked 263's - Aero Bumper - Aero Side Skirts - OMGSplitter - AFE Intake Scoops
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #557
fmxomar
Major
Rep

Quote:
I'll just need to get them side skirt extensions at some point
no problem let me know when you are ready
Appreciate 1
519.E82243.00
      05-12-2018, 07:10 PM   #558
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
HI ALL,

I FEEL THE NEED TO RESPOND TO THIS ONE AS N55 MESSAGED ME THREATENING TO POST IN MY THREAD IF I DIDNT RETURN HIS PRODUCT FOR THE REASON BEING:

"IVE HAD THE SPLITTER FOR A FEW WEEKS, I DECIDED TO GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION WITH MY CAR, AND IM MOVING SO CAN YOU REUTRN IT"
...HIS REASONING FOR ASKING FOR A REFUND... WHICH I KINDLY TOLD HIM I CANNOT DO.. BECAUSE THEY MADE ON A PER ORDER BASIS. I CUSTOM CUT THESE FOR YOU GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT A VENDOR, IM NOT A RETAILER, IM A FORUM MEMBER THAT BROUGHT YOU ALL THIS CUSTOM PEICE AS I CREATED THEM FOR MY OWN CAR BACK IN 2008 WHEN IT WAS RELEASED AND NO PARTS LIKE THIS WERE OFFERED. I DONT ADVERTISE THIS PIECE ANYWHERE BUT HERE, I MADE A SIMPLE WEBSITE EVEN TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR PEOPLE ON HERE TO ORDER THAT WANTED SOME PIECE OF MIND INSTEAD OF JUST SENDING PAYPAL

As of shipping, this is the most cost effective way to ship a product this LARGE for you. I have never had one damaged or a problem with this. If you wish to have it boxed and shipped in a big box, please let me know so i can adjust the cheap shipping price of 35$ for you accordingly
Since you refused my return, I mentioned I would post in your thread in hopes you would make a return based on my special situation. I felt it necessary to do so as you were not even considering.

Plus I want to state that it is a common courtesy to note that you do not offer returns if you are selling something - anything. As this situation would never occur as I would have known that in advance. Secondly not being a retailer has nothing to do with your policy not to make returns. You either do or you do not....

However as someone who is claiming to not be a retailer you honestly conduct and portray yourself as one with group buys a webpage that sells your products http://www.omgsplitters.com/
and you even mentioned to me the following: Originally Posted by fmxomar "Not a Rep I'm the owner" . Owner then of what? As you stated above your not a retailer or a vendor or a business owner....but my perception was that you were the owner of a retail group that sold splitters etc.

As far as the option to box it ...yep I would have taken that option because the saran wrap was horrible....but again I was not offered that option either.

No reason to beat a dead horse and I honestly dont care about 200 bucks I just thought you were a retailer so you would return no questions asked. You refused, I tried to get you to reconsider. You did not so no big deal....but buyers on this forum should know these points and now they do.....That is all....

Last edited by N55darksoul; 05-12-2018 at 07:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 07:18 PM   #559
fmxomar
Major
Rep

Quote:
Since you refused my return, I mentioned I would post in your thread in hopes you would make a return based on my special situation. I felt it necessary to do so as you were not even considering.

Plus I want to state that it is a common courtesy to note that you do not offer returns if you are selling something. As this situation would never occur as I would have known that in advance. Secondly not being a retailer has nothing to do with your policy not to make returns. You either do or you do not....

However as someone who is claiming to not be a retailer you honestly conduct and portray yourself as one with group buys a webpage that sells your products http://www.omgsplitters.com/
and you even mentioned to me the following: Originally Posted by fmxomar "Not a Rep I'm the owner" . Owner then of what? As you stated above your not a retailer or a vendor or a business owner....whatever.

As far as the option to box it ...yep I would have taken that option because the saran wrap was horrible....but again I was not offered that option either.

No reason to beat a dead horse and I honestly dont care about 200 bucks I just thought you were a retailer so you would return no questions asked. You are not, you wont. No big deal....but buyers should know this. That is all....
You are beating a dead horse my friend

your part that you ordered arrived unharmed and in perfect condition. If it were damaged we would be having a different discussion. Returns are warranted if the product came damaged, broken, or the wrong part was sent, not because you decide to go in a different direction with your car 5 weeks after you placed your order. thanks for your input and clarifying this for future customers
Appreciate 1
      05-12-2018, 07:20 PM   #560
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
You are beating a dead horse my friend

your part that you ordered arrived unharmed and in perfect condition. If it were damaged we would be having a different discussion. Returns are warranted if the product came damaged, broken, or the wrong part was sent, not because you decide to go in a different direction with your car 5 weeks after you placed your order. thanks for your input and clarifying this for future customers

You messaged me telling me that you got the splitter weeks ago and are heading in a different direction with the car. That is not a reason to warrant a return, so im sorry that you feel so strongly about this.
5 weeks? I placed the order on May 1st. I can post the receipt, but what for, you know I ordered May 1st. Plus I had no idea I was going to be transferred..and I will have virtually no time for 6 months......Plus you portrayed yourself as a retailer...so I thought you would. I don't return things to stores and vendors only when they are damaged..many time I have returned things just because......

Everyone by the way I have a brand new splitter up for sale! It really is a nice piece I just got myself in a situation that I needed to return...but it is really cool...and for only 199.00 bucks posted in the for sale section of this forum and by the way ..the receipt of purchase is posted in the thread... https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1495187

Last edited by N55darksoul; 05-12-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2018, 07:31 PM   #561
fmxomar
Major
Rep

In any news, ill just leave this here, courtesy of one of our happy fellow forum members
Attached Images

Last edited by fmxomar; 06-29-2018 at 10:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2018, 10:58 AM   #562
fmxomar
Major
Rep

Bump. Check above for reference on how the splitters looked wrapped in carbon vinyl wrap 👍
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2018, 04:17 PM   #563
fmxomar
Major
Rep

sorry for those that tried to contact me, i was unaware that my inbox was full. good to go now thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2019, 08:18 PM   #564
fmxomar
Major
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2019, 09:53 PM   #565
E82driver
Enlisted Member
Israel
Rep
Drives: e36 m3 e82// audi b8 a4

Quote:
Quote:
HI ALL,

Plus I want to state that it is a common courtesy to note that you do not offer returns if you are selling something - anything. As this situation would never occur as I would have known that in advance. Secondly not being a retailer has nothing to do with your policy not to make returns. You either do or you do not....

and you even mentioned to me the following: Originally Posted by fmxomar "Not a Rep I'm the owner" . Owner then of what? As you stated above your not a retailer or a vendor or a business owner....but my perception was that you were the owner of a retail group that sold splitters etc.

No reason to beat a dead horse and I honestly dont care about 200 bucks I just thought you were a retailer so you would return no questions asked. You refused, I tried to get you to reconsider. You did not so no big deal....but buyers on this forum should know these points and now they do.....That is all....
Thanx for the website info!
      12-29-2019, 11:17 AM   #566
HeavyComponent
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

He has a website now if anyone interested in ordering one.

https://www.omgsplitters.com/
Appreciate 0