BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-31-2019, 02:03 PM   #1
droptop135
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

2008 BMW 135i ROC module location?

Hey guys I am new here. I just picked up a 2008 BMW 135i. I was told the car was "super clean" so I had my brother pick it up for me while I was out of town. Almost every warning light on and aftermarket parts he said came on the car werent there (Looks like they were all removed before I got it) but I guess whatever since he didnt want to return my text messages or calls.

I almost have all the bugs worked out. Just putting in a variator solenoid for the CEL and limp mode to go away. But I have the 9402 code and airbag/passenger restraint warning on. Which points to the ROC (roll over control) module. I looked under the seat but not there. Anyone know off the top of their head where it is located?

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2021, 05:27 PM   #2
detelloo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3 2009 335i 2009 M3

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by droptop135 View Post
Hey guys I am new here. I just picked up a 2008 BMW 135i. I was told the car was "super clean" so I had my brother pick it up for me while I was out of town. Almost every warning light on and aftermarket parts he said came on the car werent there (Looks like they were all removed before I got it) but I guess whatever since he didnt want to return my text messages or calls.

I almost have all the bugs worked out. Just putting in a variator solenoid for the CEL and limp mode to go away. But I have the 9402 code and airbag/passenger restraint warning on. Which points to the ROC (roll over control) module. I looked under the seat but not there. Anyone know off the top of their head where it is located?

Thanks in advance
hey, also having this issue after car undergoing a complete renovation guess the dead battery killed or something. what was your solution.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2021, 10:45 AM   #3
amg6975
Captain
Rep
Drives: '12 M1.5, '05 ZHP, '98 M3/4/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by droptop135 View Post

Thanks in advance
Should be behind the driver's side rear seat cushion.
Appreciate 1