BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #45
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

I do want to let you guys know that we are the premier west coast distributor for iCarbon products. I'm sorry to hear that you guys are having issues with getting your iCarbon parts. However, please take into consideration that most know by now that these parts are typically special ordered and do have a bit of lead time involved with producing the parts. With that being said, we do order these parts in advance and do have a stocking inventory on hand that's ready to be shipped. Here's what we have on hand for those of you who want these parts immediately and of course don't want to play the waiting game.

iCarbon CF Front Lip
iCarbon CF Rear Diffuser (Dual)
iCarbon CF Vented Hood (single sided)
iCarbon CF Trunk (single sided)

Feel free to drop me a PM if you guys have any questions at all and I'll be more than happy to assist.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2011, 06:52 PM   #46
TPLSM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Porsche GT4

So add me to the list of frustrated customers that really don't know what to do at this point. Ordered my VACC M3 style hood on 8/16/10, unfortunately the WRONG hood shows up on 3/31/11. The hood that shows up is the iCS Vented VACC hood which is NOT what I ordered. What kind of customer service is this when it takes 7 1/2 months of waiting to get my hood, then come to find out its the WRONG hood! It's going to be 3 weeks now since I told them they sent the wrong hood and I still have no resolution. This is COMPLETELY getting out of hand...
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2011, 06:54 PM   #47
TPLSM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 Porsche GT4

By the way, anyone know of a way to get in touch with these guys other than calling the main # and leaving voicemails or sending emails? Seems like they rarely ever pick up their phone.
Appreciate 0