BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Hambone
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 TiAg 135i

Positive review for Mike@N54tuning.com

I recently made a purchase through Mike at www.N54tuning.com and was so impressed with his customer service that I wanted to write up a quick positive review for him. When you're shopping around in the automotive market, trying to find the best price really isn't that big of a deal. Everyone is competing with each other for that best price, so the difference is typically negligible. What really makes these companies stand apart from one another is the level of customer care and service they provide, and I'm always going to choose the company which has the superior customer service that I know I can trust and rely on. At N54tuning.com, not only are all of his items priced competitively, but his customer service stands unmatched against any other distributor I've dealt with. Conventionally, 80% of a company's business comes from 20% of its customers (their loyal repeat customers), and with the quality of care and service I received from Mike I'll definitely be shopping there in the future. I placed my order at around 11 PM on a Sunday night and sent him an e-mail asking about the shipping options since I was running on a time constraint. I ordered some AR Design Downpipes, Evolution Racewerks FMIC plus the ER Charge Pipe w/ Tial BOV, and the BMS LED Angel Eyes. The following morning before I was even awake, he had already responded to my e-mail addressing my concerns and mailed out the Angel Eyes. The downpipes followed thereafter and the FMIC was set to be pieced together and prepped for shipping. Everything arrived much faster than I expected. Mike kept me posted daily on the status of the FMIC and its building process (had to wait on the coating/polishing and being pieced together per my order) and gave me tracking numbers as each item shipped. I was bugging him e-mails on a near daily basis and he was always quick to respond, even if it was from his phone. He was very helpful in upgrading my shipping options so that I would receive the packages faster as well.

All in all, I couldn't recommend a better person for your source of 135i (and other models) parts. As I said earlier, to me the most important thing is that quality of customer service which instills in you a sense of confidence in that company. I personally plan on going through Mike for any part he can get his hands on for me when I go through the next stage in my modifications.

2009 TiAg 135i 6MT - Custom AST 5100 coilovers with Swift springs, Cobb Tuning, DCI, ER FMIC/CP, Tial BOV, AR Design Catted Downpipes, Berk Full Street Exhaust, BMW OEM Performance Rear Spoiler, BMW Black Kidney Grilles
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #2
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Thanks for the review and I am glad we could get you setup with everything you needed

Mike
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2015, 04:30 PM   #3
Jonnathan335i
Rep
Drives: Murdered 335i

i was going to place a order from them today and kinda go scared. this helps a lot thank you!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2015, 09:59 AM   #4
tvmendoza
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

I order something yesterday, it was shipped yesterday and he replied all my emails in a few minutes. Awesome service!
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2015, 11:24 AM   #5
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmendoza View Post
I order something yesterday, it was shipped yesterday and he replied all my emails in a few minutes. Awesome service!
Thanks for the compliments. We try our best to give every customer our full attention and respond email as soon as possible.

Mike
Appreciate 0