BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #23
Ramparus
Rep
Drives: 120d pre-LCI

Buena Buena, que agradable que ya somos varios, yo acabo de comprar un 120d del año 2007, lamentablemente pre LCI, pero cada día me enamoro más del auto.

Saludos!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #24
valentinbmw
Second Lieutenant
Chile
Rep
Drives: M3, F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramparus View Post
Buena Buena, que agradable que ya somos varios, yo acabo de comprar un 120d del año 2007, lamentablemente pre LCI, pero cada día me enamoro más del auto.

Saludos!
que tal, es un coupe o un hatch? eres de stgo?
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #25
Da_Meister_22
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 & F85 X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Morgan View Post
Nice!.... I will love to test drive my car on a racetrack; but as I said before, there are no decent ones at Chile.

I have been many times at Buenos Aires and even more on Bariloche.... we have made many trips from the MINI or Porsche Club to Mendoza and others to Bariloche.
I love Bariloche, it is such a nice location and the Llao-Llao hotel is very nice.
Carabineros are not even close to be forgiving.... recently I have recieved several tickets... most of them because of the front license plate (it is ilegal to ride without it, but this kind of cars look ugly with it), but I will be expecting more of them unless they change the law.

Cheers and hoping to hear soon on the arrival of your new baby 135
Have you received your car yet..? I do see the car suffering oon the roadds, if they really are as bad as you say...not too long ago I heard of someone taking a 2011 E90 ///M3 to Cuba....idk why he would ever do that lol

AW F10 ///M5
AW F85 X5///M
BootMode3 STG 2///Project-Gamma Intakes///ActiveAutowerke DPs///Maxton-Design Body Kit
@MeisterAutosport @RatedMClub @RatedMRally
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2014, 01:36 PM   #26
jbarzelatto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i Lemans

Hello guys. I wanna introduce myself. I am a Chilean citizen that went to school for my undergrad and MBA to the USA. Because of this, I am allowed to bring a used car from the USA with a special permission.**So I decide to order a 2011 BMW 135i N55 in Leman's Blue with a Manual Transmission.*While the wait was long, I ordered several things to install on the car, before it even arrived.

This includes a Carbon Fiber Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Interior, Burger Motorsports JB4 Stage 2, BMS Catless Downpipe, Black Line LCI Tail Lights, LED Halo Lights, and more to come.I will be uploading pictures and videos soon, since I have already installed several of these parts.

1addict community is the best for information and sharing, all my installs where done looking at these forums!*Hope you guys enjoy my future videos and pictures.

Injen Cold Air Intakehttp://youtu.be/L8t8JyAnycYhttp://youtu.be/XKrhS-iFN3k

JB4+ Stage 2 Chip, no traction controlhttp://youtu.be/2YkmyrK4048

Cruising Chilean
Highways All Stock

135i vs Aston in Chile*

Enjoy and comment!
Appreciate 0