BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-17-2018, 08:05 AM   #1
st0nge
Rep
Drives: 135i

Ghost Codes- 2BDE and 2BF0

Hey guys!

I just picked up a 2012 135i 6spd manual with a catless DP, intercooler, and chargepipe. Currently on stage2 MHD. 72k miles.

I just got an android tablet and the kdcan cable to use MHD and when I read the codes I got a 2BDE and 2BF0 codes in the shadow codes unactive section.

Now I've been doing some reading and those codes tend to indicate the HPFP on its way out, but asides from the car being a little jumpy/jerky in 1st after a cold start, nothing really out of the ordinary. No long cranks.

But I've also been reading a few people having these codes pop up in the colder climates and not really have any issues in in the warmer, and that it could have something to do with the MHD OTS tune causing it, in which case I am interested in a custom route to get the best, safest, tune option for the car. Coming from Volvo, there was only custom tunes.

I logged a short trip yesterday to work and was looking to see if someone could review it and let me know what they think, as well as what I can look for in logs going forward pertained to this issue as I'll have some time coming up to take some longer trips with the car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://datazap.me/u/st0nge/log-1542...og=0&data=3-11
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2023, 12:37 AM   #2
mfmac
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
i know this post is years old now but i found it searching for the same codes with my own car.

did you ever find out what was causing those codes and issues? if so, could you offer some advice? ill continue to troubleshoot mine and try to work through it and when i get it sorted out ill update here.
Appreciate 0