BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: planning my getaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
Right on, you'll be stoked you pulled the trigger. So how many 1M's in the Bay Area now? I think I have the only one in Santa Cruz county. Still have not seen another one of these cars yet and I've been looking for 8 months now!! Enjoy the ride.
Thanks! i know I look all the time too and never see anything. Did see a VO in Marin County once but that's it.

Glad to be one of 740!
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #24
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win View Post
Congrats!!! Another AW in Yay Area...

@DealMan - are you getting it done at VinylStyles?
Thanks man
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2012, 05:47 AM   #25
DealMan
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscogypsee View Post
Right on, hope to see your BSM around the city sometime. I knew there had to be at least a few 1M's in the area although yours is the first i've heard of. I work in San-Rafael, Marin County so i'm looking forward to hitting up some nice twisties near Mt.Tamalpais.

Hey if you have any connects or recommendations for shops I need a good tint shop and might do the clear film.. The guy you described sounds top notch and that's what this car deserves. Thanks alot and great to hear of another 1m in the area
Sorry for the delay in responding, but I haven't had time to visit this site in a while due to busy work schedule. I haven't personally worked with anyone that provides window tinting services, and I ended up having some challenges with my clear film install, much of it due to issues with the film suppliers. Having said that, though I don't have direct experience, I have heard good reviews of Lyle Beckwith with Vinyl Styles in San Carlos (www.vinylstyles.com), who also provides full body wraps.
      01-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #26
Wild Bill
Old Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: JCW Clubman, 1M, 2007 Vette

Garage List
2007 Corvette  [0.00]
2011 1M Coupe  [10.00]
2010 MINI JCW Clubman  [10.00]
+1 for Lyle.

WB
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #27
friscogypsee
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DealMan View Post
Sorry for the delay in responding, but I haven't had time to visit this site in a while due to busy work schedule. I haven't personally worked with anyone that provides window tinting services, and I ended up having some challenges with my clear film install, much of it due to issues with the film suppliers. Having said that, though I don't have direct experience, I have heard good reviews of Lyle Beckwith with Vinyl Styles in San Carlos (www.vinylstyles.com), who also provides full body wraps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
+1 for Lyle.

WB
Awesome thanks guys, I know I can get good shop reccomendations from 1addicts! real enthusiasts know best, cheers.
Appreciate 0