BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
gmza
Private
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
BMW 1-series M-Coupe

Initial details:
http://www.m-power.com/

BMW TV teaser video:

What might such a model be like?
This model will be based on the BMW 1 Series Coupé and also be focused on the essentials - the fascination of driving. And it will reflect a love of detail, too.

Will the model be called BMW M1?
We have discussed this point too. BMW M1 is a name with powerful historical associations. So we have decided to follow our second nomenclature method. In the tradition of the BMW Z4 Roadster and of the current models BMW X5 M and X6 M we will put our brand identifier at the end of the name, so our new model will be called the BMW 1 Series M Coupé.

When can we expect to receive further information?
We will be publishing more detailed information before Christmas. And we may release the odd detail beforehand. Wait and see!

Where will the information be provided?
You can register here on M-Power.com. In this way you can be sure not to miss any information on the BMW 1 Series M Coupé.

From when will the BMW 1 Series M Coupé be supplied?
You can expect the first vehicles to be with customers in the first half of 2011.

What else is in store in the near future?
There is a lot more for BMW M fans to look forward to in the second half of 2011 as well. We will be presenting the next generation of the BMW M5 with V8 turbo engine. But let's talk about the details another time.
Appreciate 0