BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

10-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

HP Autosport || Ultimate Clutch Pedal

…a must for all modern “Sporty-Driven” (manual) BMWs.

The “Ultimate Clutch Pedal” is a short-throw clutch pedal made of billet aluminum and 6061 aluminum tube.

It fits all LHD manual BMW 3-series cars 2007 and up. Includes (E90/92 and up including F-models) along with all manual 1-series cars and X1 chassis.

“Slop” is completely eliminated by the use of precision maintenance-free bronze bushings and stiff billet CNC-design pivot block.

Feel is greatly increased due to the elimination of all plastic and flex in the pedal system.

The slightly shorter throw makes for quicker shifting and a more positive feel.

Lower pedal resting location (15mm lower) lines up pedal better when braking and requires less “leg-lift” from the dead-pedal.

The over-center spring is user adjustable with 3 settings (Stock - Sport - Race).

Includes adjustable clutch stop that allows user to fine-tune the pedal travel distance and carpet clearance.

Satin tumbled surface is then finished in anodized black.

Pedal pad shape is compatible with OEM rubber or any after-market pedal pad kit.

Easy end-user installation requires no alterations to the car and no special tools.

Race-proven performance – positive feedback… Tested by amateur and professional racers.

***Shipping starts on or around Oct. 28th***

Retail $349

Intro price of $295

Order here:

http://www.hpashop.com/Ultimate-Clutch-Pedal-UCP.htm
Attached Images

Last edited by HP Autosport; 10-10-2013 at 07:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #2
l888apex
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: #30/740 BSM 1M

Very nice piece! Do you have any install instructions? I want to see what it entails to swap on and off.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2013, 12:25 AM   #3
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by l888apex View Post
Very nice piece! Do you have any install instructions? I want to see what it entails to swap on and off.
No, not yet.

However, if you google clutch arm bushing install on E36, E46 and E39 the procedure is identical. BMW is still using a 20+ year old clutch arm today...A proper upgrade such as this one is desperately needed for sport, track and race .
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #4
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Shipping will start soon!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

BUMP.

NOTE: The UCP manufacture has just let us know they will be sending out the product the 4th week of November (around November 22nd).

Thanks for all the patience and keep the orders coming!

-Mike
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Pedals are going through the annealing process.

Shipping starts on or around the first week of December.

-Mike
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Anyone from this Forum installed and used this? Any impressions to share?
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Anyone from this Forum installed and used this? Any impressions to share?
UCP's are shipping at the end of this coming week, we are keeping our fingers crossed. UPC ran into some issues along the way of production and the latest was that anodizing color was slightly off, so are being re-anodized.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #9
dorkdog
Big Mouth No Filter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Montego Blue 6MT Sport

I like this but all I see are delays. I'm gonna wait until somebody actually gets one before I throw $300 into the pile. I do understand R and D of a new product has its issues - always! Hope it comes to fruition!
      12-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #10
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkdog View Post
I like this but all I see are delays. I'm gonna wait until somebody actually gets one before I throw $300 into the pile. I do understand R and D of a new product has its issues - always! Hope it comes to fruition!
All the R&D is done as with many track and race miles. All pedals are finished, welded up and annealing done. Now, it's just getting the anodizing color correct.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2014, 01:10 AM   #11
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkdog View Post
word
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2014, 12:24 PM   #12
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Shipping today!
Attached Images

Last edited by HP Autosport; 01-07-2014 at 06:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 12:25 AM   #13
Roadsterdoc
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Porsche996TT 69Datsun2000

The clutch feel is one of the few issues I have with the 1M so I'd like to try your UCP. How do we get the intro price? It's not an option on the website link.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #14
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadsterdoc View Post
The clutch feel is one of the few issues I have with the 1M so I'd like to try your UCP. How do we get the intro price? It's not an option on the website link.
Try again. We just renew the intro price again!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #15
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Bump!!! In stock and ready to go!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
Plautos
Private First Class
Brazil
Rep

Definably a must have part... If you have a short shifter and a linear throttle map... the pedal will close the deal.
      02-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #17
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plautos View Post
Definably a must have part... If you have a short shifter and a linear throttle map... the pedal will close the deal.
Do you have it installed on your car? If so, can you tell more about the difference vs. stock and if any downsides of doing it?

In that area, I only have a modified CDV and rest is stock, but am considering this pedal.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #18
Plautos
Private First Class
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Do you have it installed on your car? If so, can you tell more about the difference vs. stock and if any downsides of doing it?

In that area, I only have a modified CDV and rest is stock, but am considering this pedal.
Yes, I have it in my car. I installed it last Thursday and it has almost 1000km already.

I set it in the race setting. The throw is shorter, the push is a little bit heavier and the “nhec” noise is gone.

I can´t see any downsize.
      02-02-2014, 11:17 PM   #19
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Any plans for RHD version?
It is possible if there is enough interest. The only problem is there is no RHD cars here in US for the R&D.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 10:25 AM   #20
flzrider
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Any concerns about safety during an accident? I was under the impression that most clutch pedals are made from plastic so as to deflect/break away or not cause major leg injuries during a collision. The exception being brake pedals, which need to be able to withstand large forces in emergency braking situations.
      02-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #21
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plautos View Post
Yes, I have it in my car. I installed it last Thursday and it has almost 1000km already.

I set it in the race setting. The throw is shorter, the push is a little bit heavier and the “nhec” noise is gone.

I can´t see any downsize.
Thanks man, sounds all good. How was the install, straightforward or any tips?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #22
Plautos
Private First Class
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Thanks man, sounds all good. How was the install, straightforward or any tips?
Easy to install, the instruction manual is very complete.