BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #1
WadeintheShade
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i CSM AT non-sport

FS or Trade for Sport Seats: BMW Performance Exhaust for 128i

Hello 1addicts,

Thought I would copy this over from the classifieds to Regional.

I bought this exhaust online in early December for $720 shipped and had it installed right after Christmas. I think I've put ~2,000 miles on the car since that time. The exhaust is currently on my car shown in the pictures.

The situation is that I have a 2013 128i non-sport with premium package. I wasn't too happy with the handling so I got rid of the stock 262 wheels and installed some 264 staggered wheels ($100 craigslist) along with some Whiteline subframe bushing inserts ($45). At this point I'm pretty content with the balance - it's used mainly for date night and getaway weekends to the coast (highway 17 or similar route).

That being said I'm now in the market for sport seats since I think that is the missing piece in my quest for handling bliss (finger crossed). And since my funds are limited I've decided the BMW Performance Exhaust is not as important to me as the sport seats.

My current seats are black with power, memory, lumbar and heat. The car barely has 30,000 miles so the seats still smell and look relatively new. My preference is to put in plug and play sport seats with the same color and options. From what I've gathered so far it seems that the E92 seats are compatible so I've been searching through those ads in addition to the E82.

As you can tell I do as much as possible on the cheap. The car is second priority to the family although if you asked my wife and kids you wouldn't think so, they think I'm obsessed with the car. But the truth is this exhaust is practically the only thing I purchased new and hopefully selling/trading it will get me where I need to be without dinging my budget any further. If anybody can think of any other options I'd love to hear them!

I'm looking for local interest first but will probably end up shipping if it doesn't pan out. My stock exhaust is sitting in the original PE box so it wouldn't be too difficult...

Thanks!

Wade
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 10:26 PM   #2
dubz914
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 128i

Do you still have the exhaust by any chance?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2023, 01:59 PM   #3
Sarracino89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 128i Black on Black

Garage List
2011 128i  [0.00]
I know it's been years, but is this still for sale?
Appreciate 0