BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-28-2014, 03:00 AM   #67
Pothole
Second Lieutenant
Pothole's Avatar
Netherlands
15
Rep
251
Posts

Drives: E88 125i, RR sport 3.0tdv6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Netherlands

iTrader: (0)

Love it! One of the best looking coupes on here!
__________________
BMW E88 125i - Tunex Tuned@ 228whp - Cyba Scoops - Performance Kidneys - Performance Exhaust - Performance Intake - BMW Strutbar - 3d Design Carbon Diffuser - Blacklines - Golf Tee - FK Coilovers - Klutch SL14

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2015, 09:29 PM   #68
b0rgund
New Member
1
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: 118d e82
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: hunndalen, oppland -Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post
Finally got the wheels on.











do you have more to adjust in the rear ?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 10:14 AM   #69
Fifty3bags
Captain
315
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rgund View Post
do you have more to adjust in the rear ?
For camber, or height? I have bags now, so it definitely goes low enough. I also have Megan camber arms now, so I can add more camber as well.

This was on Megan coils as low as they'll go and maxed out rear negative camber.
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2015, 11:31 AM   #70
b0rgund
New Member
1
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: 118d e82
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: hunndalen, oppland -Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post
For camber, or height? I have bags now, so it definitely goes low enough. I also have Megan camber arms now, so I can add more camber as well.

This was on Megan coils as low as they'll go and maxed out rear negative camber.
okei i need to buy some low coils air is expensive i norway
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2015, 01:31 PM   #71
GabeS
Crazy!
GabeS's Avatar
1090
Rep
1,309
Posts

Drives: E93 M3/S14 SRT 10 viper swap
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Ooohh,I like the wheels!
__________________
First "real" widebody M3 ever thread.http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...1#post17461963
Appreciate 1
      02-24-2015, 11:46 PM   #72
Fifty3bags
Captain
315
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN

iTrader: (2)

New wheels ordered last weekend. There's a hint on the last photo I posted
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #73
1thirty5eye
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: St.louis

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post
New wheels ordered last weekend. There's a hint on the last photo I posted

BRADA!?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2015, 12:35 PM   #74
Fifty3bags
Captain
315
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1thirty5eye View Post
BRADA!?
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2015, 11:44 AM   #75
1thirty5eye
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: St.louis

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      04-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #76
PARTS@STBMW
PARTS@STBMW's Avatar
United_States
786
Rep
3,872
Posts

Drives: ALL BMW MODELS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (3)

Fantastic photos! Great choice on the interior and exterior!
__________________

**PLEASE PROVIDE THE LAST 7 OF YOUR VIN FOR A PRICE QUOTE!**
BRIT@BMWPARTSPROS.COM
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #77
Fifty3bags
Captain
315
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN

iTrader: (2)

Got my new wheels on in time for SoWo, so stoked on how they came out!













Appreciate 0
      05-03-2015, 01:09 PM   #78
Alex@YSPECtuning
SoCal Tuning Specialist
11
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i (Project car)
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (-1)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@YSPECtuning
^ Wow! That looks amazing! .
__________________
Follow us @ www.Facebook.com/YSPECtuning
Like us on Instagram @ YSPECtuning
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2015, 11:39 PM   #79
GermX-85
Lieutenant
GermX-85's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
499
Posts

Drives: 135i M-sport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alameda ,CA

iTrader: (6)

Nice!!!!!!!!'
__________________
135i////Cobb Stage 2/VRSF 3" catless DP/BMS intake/BMS OCC/AMS FMIC/CP-e exhaust/19" 8.5 et40 9.5 et45 VMR VB3's BUILD THREAD http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=832779
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 09:58 AM   #80
1_dez
Private
Australia
4
Rep
94
Posts

Drives: 1er
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Vic

iTrader: (0)

sex.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 10:28 AM   #81
chris82
Brigadier General
chris82's Avatar
United_States
397
Rep
3,180
Posts

Drives: around town (Philadelphia)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a black coupe

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post
Got my new wheels on in time for SoWo, so stoked on how they came out!













You actually drive it like this? how have you not destroyed your front fender?
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 10:45 AM   #82
GermX-85
Lieutenant
GermX-85's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
499
Posts

Drives: 135i M-sport 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alameda ,CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris82 View Post
You actually drive it like this? how have you not destroyed your front fender?
His sitting on bags. He just slammed it for the pic
__________________
135i////Cobb Stage 2/VRSF 3" catless DP/BMS intake/BMS OCC/AMS FMIC/CP-e exhaust/19" 8.5 et40 9.5 et45 VMR VB3's BUILD THREAD http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=832779
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 11:29 AM   #83
tglazed
Lieutenant
27
Rep
406
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SLC, Utah

iTrader: (1)

Maybe you haven't had time to adjust but are you planning on running more camber in the rear to make the fender rest on the lip of the wheel. So it will look like the fronts
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 11:43 AM   #84
chris82
Brigadier General
chris82's Avatar
United_States
397
Rep
3,180
Posts

Drives: around town (Philadelphia)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a black coupe

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermX-85 View Post
His sitting on bags. He just slammed it for the pic
Ohh, gotcha
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 12:39 PM   #85
Fifty3bags
Captain
315
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tglazed View Post
Maybe you haven't had time to adjust but are you planning on running more camber in the rear to make the fender rest on the lip of the wheel. So it will look like the fronts
Yes, I will eventually. When we had it on the alignment rack I was able to get more camber, but there was not enough toe adjustment. I have to run special toe arms by UAS to run the bags I have, and although they are adjustable, they are just a bit too long to get the necessary adjustment. Currently the quarters sit on top of the tires in the rear.

I have some ideas to fix it, because that is the way I would like it to sit. May even try pulling the quarters a bit more as well.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 01:36 PM   #86
n54door
Banned
80
Rep
859
Posts

Drives: 09' 135i 6AT FBO - MHD Tuned
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW

iTrader: (5)

I think you bought the wrong car. You should have bought a Jetta.

Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 02:50 PM   #87
tglazed
Lieutenant
27
Rep
406
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: SLC, Utah

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifty3bags View Post
Yes, I will eventually. When we had it on the alignment rack I was able to get more camber, but there was not enough toe adjustment. I have to run special toe arms by UAS to run the bags I have, and although they are adjustable, they are just a bit too long to get the necessary adjustment. Currently the quarters sit on top of the tires in the rear.

I have some ideas to fix it, because that is the way I would like it to sit. May even try pulling the quarters a bit more as well.
Awesome, well it looks great. Can you still drive aggressively with the bags around turns or will it mess a bag up?
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 03:34 PM   #88
Fifty3bags
Captain
315
Rep
914
Posts

Drives: 2010 135i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n54door View Post
I think you bought the wrong car. You should have bought a Jetta.

Your response has been duly noted. I built this car for myself, not for you. Please refrain from posting on my thread from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tglazed View Post
Awesome, well it looks great. Can you still drive aggressively with the bags around turns or will it mess a bag up?
I haven't yet, but yes I can. I can still turn lock to lock and no rubbing on the 10s up front. I'll get a picture of ride height later today.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST