BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
WhiteTgr135i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

*GROUP BUY* Quad Exhaust System

Hello gents,

Back Story;

Now awhile back, i made a similar thread about a group buy of pretty much the same thing i am saying right now. A couple weeks ago, the owner of the exhaust shop that was originally going to make these for us had a health injury, so he had to sell it to the original shop owner. I had some time and stopped by today to talk to him about the group buy.
He has agreed to make a few exhaust systems for you fella's looking for a quad catback exhaust system for your 135i. The shop is called "OC Muffler Man" located in Placentia, CA. He is willing to ship these all around the world, so everyone who is interested is welcome.

Situation;

The owner of the shop has agreed to make 5-10 exhausts as of right now to see just how many people are truly interested. He will want a $100.00 deposit just to make sure you are 100% committed. Locals, your more then welcome to go down there and have it done there.

Specs;

The exhaust will be made from 100% stainless steel piping, with smooth finishes, and a slip-on type gasket, so you can simply remove your OEM axle back and slide the new one on and tighten it, thus not having to weld on the system. It will include a new Y-Pipe for a smooth bend. The piping will be done with 3 inch piping. The exhaust tips will either be burnt titanium blue or stainless steel (depending on demand).

Time;

The exhaust can be done within 1-2 weeks, and as soon as starting next week. The owner of the shop would really like it if an local owner and stop by so he can fabricate it and use the car as a "proto-type". He will give you a special price on the exhaust with free installation for whomever volunteers (i would myself, but I'm going with a 1M wide body, so my car won't work).

Price;

Depending on which tips you choose , estimate starting price is $900.00 without shipping. This includes everything; exhaust tips, y-pipe, slide on flange. This exhaust will ONLY work for a Hartge diffuser which can be found on Hartge's website or on eBay.

Thanks guys and if you have any questions, message me OR call the shop directly. Tell the owner, Alex with the 135i sent you, and he will know exactly what your talking about.

Shop details ;

Address : 467 Industrial Way Placentia, CA 92870
Phone Number : (714) 524-7818
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OcMufflerMan
Yelp Review : http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-muffler-man-placentia

Sound clip of my car :

Pictures :

Disclaimer : I have permission to list this from owner himself. I am in no way affiliated with the shop, nor do i work there. I am simply an enthusiast who is helping out fellow enthusiasts getting what they want at an affordable price!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
stormzusmc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 135i, 15 Jag XFRS, 16 GLA45

I'd consider but you don't reply to messages very diligently
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
WhiteTgr135i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

I've been on my App all day. It won't let me reply / send messages on my App. I Pmed you.
Appreciate 0