BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-07-2018, 04:58 PM   #1
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Bmw Pe Exhaust + 2nd Cat Delete

Hi ya,
Just got the BMW PE exhaust. Not really satisfied with the loudness of it. Quality and tone is A+ but loudness isn't really much different from stock.

Anyways, was recommended to do a 2nd cat delete if i wanted to sound louder. Are there any clips of this? or will it make a big difference? and I can't delete my main cat cause i need to pass inspection, thanks.

2008 135i N54 convertible, BMW PE exhaust + Y-PIPE,

Last edited by needalifesoon; 11-07-2018 at 05:12 PM.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2018, 08:46 PM   #2
JM98
Second Lieutenant
128
Rep
216
Posts

Drives: 2009 135i
Join Date: May 2016
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needalifesoon View Post
Hi ya,
Just got the BMW PE exhaust. Not really satisfied with the loudness of it. Quality and tone is A+ but loudness isn't really much different from stock.

Anyways, was recommended to do a 2nd cat delete if i wanted to sound louder. Are there any clips of this? or will it make a big difference? and I can't delete my main cat cause i need to pass inspection, thanks.

2008 135i N54 convertible, BMW PE exhaust + Y-PIPE,
did you delete the resonator also? i had all cats removed and the resonator switched with the PE y pipe and honestly it sounded like shit at anything other than WOT. it was straight 1998 honda civic at 3k rpm
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 09:11 AM   #3
Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
955
Rep
1,627
Posts

Drives: like a damn lunatic
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

I know N54 sounds a little different than N55, but since N55 doesn't have secondary cats, most N55 PE installs use the Y-pipe option (res delete) and therefore have only primary cat and PE muffler and it sounds great.
I have this (with N55).

135is is a stock example of this (the tune gives it the extra rumbles and pops, but the tone and volume is the same).

There should be many many clips of the sound online and in the exhaust forum.
It is louder, but not too loud by any means. Sometimes I wish mine were a little louder, but then again, I also like a drone-free highway drive.
__________________
"Prius" is Latin for Eunuch.
"Hrothgar": 2012 135i: 6MT M-Sport, BSM/Blk; Nav, Premium, Convenience, HK
Dinan Stage 2 +PPK /// BMW PE /// VRSF CP /// K&N /// Koni Sports /// RSFB Inserts /// Apex EC-7 w/MPS4S 235/255 /// Other Stuff
Appreciate 1
Esteban3293.50

      11-09-2018, 12:27 PM   #4
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM98 View Post
did you delete the resonator also? i had all cats removed and the resonator switched with the PE y pipe and honestly it sounded like shit at anything other than WOT. it was straight 1998 honda civic at 3k rpm
Yes, the Y-pipe replaces the resonator. I still have both cats. Haven’t decided yet. The labor is $150-$200 and was told it wouldn’t make a huge difference. I’m not sure what to do.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #5
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
I know N54 sounds a little different than N55, but since N55 doesn't have secondary cats, most N55 PE installs use the Y-pipe option (res delete) and therefore have only primary cat and PE muffler and it sounds great.
I have this (with N55).

135is is a stock example of this (the tune gives it the extra rumbles and pops, but the tone and volume is the same).

There should be many many clips of the sound online and in the exhaust forum.
It is louder, but not too loud by any means. Sometimes I wish mine were a little louder, but then again, I also like a drone-free highway drive.
The videos doesn’t justify the loudness at all. The majority of them are cold starts too. Once warm it’s really not that loud unless you’re high on RPM’s. I do have the Y-pipe replacing the res.

But is a 2nd cat delete going to make it noticeably louder and will it pop more? It only pops when it’s switching from 1st to 2nd.

I was originally comparing this exhaust to the Afe Mach force. Is that one louder? I think the PE is deeper.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #6
Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
955
Rep
1,627
Posts

Drives: like a damn lunatic
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needalifesoon View Post
The videos doesn’t justify the loudness at all. The majority of them are cold starts too. Once warm it’s really not that loud unless you’re high on RPM’s. I do have the Y-pipe replacing the res.

But is a 2nd cat delete going to make it noticeably louder and will it pop more? It only pops when it’s switching from 1st to 2nd.

I was originally comparing this exhaust to the Afe Mach force. Is that one louder? I think the PE is deeper.
True (videos vs volume).
To be honest, there are times when I wish mine was slightly louder, but only like 10% louder. I am thinking a catted DP will give me just that.

I heard one with catless DP and Berk race (no muffler), so basically straight pipes, and it was obnoxious loud (the owner thought so too and didn't leave it that way).

I'm south of Boston, so if you get to South Shore much, PM and you can hear mine (again, N55, not N54).

Taking out secondary cats will definitely add SOME volume though. Anything that reduces restriction will add volume.
__________________
"Prius" is Latin for Eunuch.
"Hrothgar": 2012 135i: 6MT M-Sport, BSM/Blk; Nav, Premium, Convenience, HK
Dinan Stage 2 +PPK /// BMW PE /// VRSF CP /// K&N /// Koni Sports /// RSFB Inserts /// Apex EC-7 w/MPS4S 235/255 /// Other Stuff
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #7
Esteban
Major General
Esteban's Avatar
United_States
3294
Rep
5,658
Posts

Drives: a little blue coupe
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: The Golden State

iTrader: (0)

Here's a good video of an N55 135i with the PE and y-pipe/resonator delete. The burbling effects are from PPK. My car sounds just like this car and I love it. This video uses an external mic so this is what your neighbors will hear lol. Have had someone drive my car while I stand outside and listen so I know what it sounds like. Also, this is not a cold start.

Video is courtesy of 3002 tii.
__________________

2011 E82 N55 135i ///M Sport • 7-SP DCT • LeMans Blue/Black Boston Leather
Dinan S2 & PPK • BMW PE • BMW PS • 313s • Blacklines • Black & Chrome Grilles • Pirelli P Zeros 225/255
Appreciate 1
Dackelone8135.00

      11-09-2018, 08:55 PM   #8
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Here's a good video of an N55 135i with the PE and y-pipe/resonator delete. The burbling effects are from PPK. My car sounds just like this car and I love it. This video uses an external mic so this is what your neighbors will hear lol. Have had someone drive my car while I stand outside and listen so I know what it sounds like. Also, this is not a cold start.

Video is courtesy of 3002 tii.
See this would had been fine for me.
Sounds exactly like this just not the loudness and obviously less burbling effects.
Gee, exhaust is perfect for the N55 but definitely not for the N54
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #9
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
True (videos vs volume).
To be honest, there are times when I wish mine was slightly louder, but only like 10% louder. I am thinking a catted DP will give me just that.

I heard one with catless DP and Berk race (no muffler), so basically straight pipes, and it was obnoxious loud (the owner thought so too and didn't leave it that way).

I'm south of Boston, so if you get to South Shore much, PM and you can hear mine (again, N55, not N54).

Taking out secondary cats will definitely add SOME volume though. Anything that reduces restriction will add volume.
I’m in Lynn. So all I hear is farty Honda’s. I think that video above definitely shows the difference between the N54 and N55 with the PE exhaust + Y-pipe

Do you have a video of yours? And when do you plan on adding the catted downpipe? I would love to hear a before and after in person. 😮

If I get a catted downpipe will it pass inspection? 🧐
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2018, 09:24 PM   #10
Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
955
Rep
1,627
Posts

Drives: like a damn lunatic
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needalifesoon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
True (videos vs volume).
To be honest, there are times when I wish mine was slightly louder, but only like 10% louder. I am thinking a catted DP will give me just that.

I heard one with catless DP and Berk race (no muffler), so basically straight pipes, and it was obnoxious loud (the owner thought so too and didn't leave it that way).

I'm south of Boston, so if you get to South Shore much, PM and you can hear mine (again, N55, not N54).

Taking out secondary cats will definitely add SOME volume though. Anything that reduces restriction will add volume.
I'm in Lynn. So all I hear is farty Honda's. I think that video above definitely shows the difference between the N54 and N55 with the PE exhaust + Y-pipe

Do you have a video of yours? And when do you plan on adding the catted downpipe? I would love to hear a before and after in person. 😮

If I get a catted downpipe will it pass inspection? 🧐
I'll probably put on the DP in the spring. I already have it. Just need to put it on.
It should pass emissions with a catted DP, with Wagner giving you the best chance of passing without getting a CEL and needing a "fix".
I have a video, but this app doesn't allow direct upload and I haven't posted it to YouTube.

I'm in Pembroke, but work at the Braintree split.
__________________
"Prius" is Latin for Eunuch.
"Hrothgar": 2012 135i: 6MT M-Sport, BSM/Blk; Nav, Premium, Convenience, HK
Dinan Stage 2 +PPK /// BMW PE /// VRSF CP /// K&N /// Koni Sports /// RSFB Inserts /// Apex EC-7 w/MPS4S 235/255 /// Other Stuff
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2018, 03:16 AM   #11
Esteban
Major General
Esteban's Avatar
United_States
3294
Rep
5,658
Posts

Drives: a little blue coupe
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: The Golden State

iTrader: (0)

Would love to hear your video, Cavpilot2k.
__________________

2011 E82 N55 135i ///M Sport • 7-SP DCT • LeMans Blue/Black Boston Leather
Dinan S2 & PPK • BMW PE • BMW PS • 313s • Blacklines • Black & Chrome Grilles • Pirelli P Zeros 225/255
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2018, 10:26 AM   #12
BAN_M2C
Colonel
BAN_M2C's Avatar
United_States
2322
Rep
2,191
Posts

Drives: 2019 M2 Competition
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sunshine State

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needalifesoon View Post
Hi ya,
Just got the BMW PE exhaust. Not really satisfied with the loudness of it. Quality and tone is A+ but loudness isn't really much different from stock.

Anyways, was recommended to do a 2nd cat delete if i wanted to sound louder. Are there any clips of this? or will it make a big difference? and I can't delete my main cat cause i need to pass inspection, thanks.

2008 135i N54 convertible, BMW PE exhaust + Y-PIPE,
Your secondary cats will kill some sound. You could have gone with an N55 Midpipe before installing MPE or just get them replaced with a piece of straight piping.

This is mine (N55) with VRSF Catless downpipe, Full PE including Resonator delete.

__________________
2019 M2 Competition Ordered
2017 LBB M2|2011 BSM 135i|Follow me on IG
2019 M2 Competition|2017 LBB M2|2011 BSM 135i
Appreciate 2
Esteban3293.50

      11-11-2018, 05:26 PM   #13
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
I'll probably put on the DP in the spring. I already have it. Just need to put it on.
It should pass emissions with a catted DP, with Wagner giving you the best chance of passing without getting a CEL and needing a "fix".
I have a video, but this app doesn't allow direct upload and I haven't posted it to YouTube.

I'm in Pembroke, but work at the Braintree split.
I don’t think I’m going to do it
I prefer to hear it in person this time before doing it 🙄
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #14
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8135
Rep
22,518
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

needalifesoon give your PE some time to break in. Once you put about 10K miles on it... the tone will change a bit for the better. A tune like BMW's PPK or an aftermarket flash tune will also help.


Before I installed my PE I deleted my secondary cats with a N55 mid pipe on my N54 car. While the deletion of the secondary cats made the car MUCH louder at WOT, at part throttle it really wasn't that much louder. And to be honest, it felt like I lost some Hp/Tq down low in the revs <3K. So I reinstalled the N54 mids, deleted the resonator and install the PE.

I just LOVE my PE. Here you can hear the finished results.






Dackel
__________________
Appreciate 1
Esteban3293.50

      11-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #15
Rockstar1487
Alonne Captain
Rockstar1487's Avatar
United_States
41
Rep
229
Posts

Drives: '17 M240i, '08 135i (RET)
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central, New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

I had n54 135 and put the PE on it. It definitely wasn’t loud enough with the 2nd cats. I then opted for the n55 mids and kept the res and it was just about perfect for me. I really liked the tone. So I had mpe and n55 mids, no y pipe and left the n55 res on. It was solid. Now I have a 135is and am going for Wagner catless dp with rk tunes flash tune. I like the sound of the mpe on n55 just not loud enough like the old n54 was. I had a similar situation with my b58 m240 and spent 4K on the akrapovic dp and full exhaust and that’s perfect also.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 11:55 PM   #16
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
needalifesoon give your PE some time to break in. Once you put about 10K miles on it... the tone will change a bit for the better. A tune like BMW's PPK or an aftermarket flash tune will also help.


Before I installed my PE I deleted my secondary cats with a N55 mid pipe on my N54 car. While the deletion of the secondary cats made the car MUCH louder at WOT, at part throttle it really wasn't that much louder. And to be honest, it felt like I lost some Hp/Tq down low in the revs <3K. So I reinstalled the N54 mids, deleted the resonator and install the PE.

I just LOVE my PE. Here you can hear the finished results.






Dackel
I seen that video before.. sounds great!
From my understanding the bmw ppk will give more burbles than loudness. That would cost me $1175 from BMW..

I don’t really know much about tunes.. if I were to do a JB4 I read that I would have to replace a lot of things sooner. I’m not sure that would be worth it as I just got the car. Still gotta pay it off.

Do you have the Y-pipe or just the PE?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 12:00 AM   #17
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar1487 View Post
I had n54 135 and put the PE on it. It definitely wasn’t loud enough with the 2nd cats. I then opted for the n55 mids and kept the res and it was just about perfect for me. I really liked the tone. So I had mpe and n55 mids, no y pipe and left the n55 res on. It was solid. Now I have a 135is and am going for Wagner catless dp with rk tunes flash tune. I like the sound of the mpe on n55 just not loud enough like the old n54 was. I had a similar situation with my b58 m240 and spent 4K on the akrapovic dp and full exhaust and that’s perfect also.
I’m confused.. you said you have the PE, n55 mids, no Y-Pipe, and left the n55 res on a n54 or n55? What engine was that done on?
I have an n54, PE, y-pipe.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 12:09 AM   #18
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
I'll probably put on the DP in the spring. I already have it. Just need to put it on.
It should pass emissions with a catted DP, with Wagner giving you the best chance of passing without getting a CEL and needing a "fix".
I have a video, but this app doesn't allow direct upload and I haven't posted it to YouTube.

I'm in Pembroke, but work at the Braintree split.
—Question—
We’re in the same area.. What do you run for tires? I have the Sumitomo tire HTR A/S P02 Performance Radial tire - 225/40R18 92W front / rear.

These tires are new.. coming off my other car and this car (135i) is too strong. When it rains / making turns I have to be gentle on the throttle sense it’s RWD (I slide) What do you recommend and will your recommendation help with potholes? Perhaps a wider rear tire reduces bumps?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:34 AM   #19
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8135
Rep
22,518
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needalifesoon View Post
I seen that video before.. sounds great!
From my understanding the bmw ppk will give more burbles than loudness. That would cost me $1175 from BMW..

I don’t really know much about tunes.. if I were to do a JB4 I read that I would have to replace a lot of things sooner. I’m not sure that would be worth it as I just got the car. Still gotta pay it off.

Do you have the Y-pipe or just the PE?


I have the PE which deletes the rear resonator with a Y-pipe bypass. I have both main cats and secondary cats installed(in that video). I have a German flash tune running 1bar of boost(~14.7 psi) and tuned to run on premium fuel(98 octane SuperPlus fuel over here, which is equal to 93 octane in the states).

My tune makes 380 PS and 520Nm of torque and has an open V-Max(~285 kph).

When most users here say they have a PE... they have also installed the y-pipe which comes in the kit.

PE = Performance Exhaust for the 135i...
Name:  performance exhaust+stainless_steel.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  42.3 KB

Name:  Performance Exhaust  PE.png
Views: 17
Size:  30.3 KB

rear resonator which gets deleted with the y-pipe.
Name:  Performance Exhaust_OE_resonator_.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  363.8 KB

Y-pipe and PE muffler...
Name:  Perf Exhaust.JPG
Views: 17
Size:  96.6 KB

close up of the PE Y-pipe...
Name:  Performance  Exhaust_Y-pipe1t.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  944.5 KB


Since you have an early N54... You can flash your DME to run the Alpina software tune, which is out there on the interwebs. This tune will give you about 360 PS on an otherwise stock car. There is also an Alpina transmision tune, that is also out there on the interwebs... for BMW's 8AT. The Alpina tunes are the best bang for the buck!! But it only works for early 135i's... '08's and '09's with MDS 080(DME's).

You can also buy BMW's factory PPK tune online from say Getbmwparts.com or the like... I think for about $700 for the sw code. Then pay a dealer to do the install/update - usually they charge one to two hours labor rate to do so.


IF you had a N55, someone has uploaded BMW's PPK tune, on the interwebs as well. You can find it and download it to your car.


Dackel
__________________
Appreciate 1
Esteban3293.50

      Yesterday, 05:45 AM   #20
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8135
Rep
22,518
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

skinny tires...

Quote:
Originally Posted by needalifesoon View Post
—Question—
We’re in the same area.. What do you run for tires? I have the Sumitomo tire HTR A/S P02 Performance Radial tire - 225/40R18 92W front / rear.

These tires are new.. coming off my other car and this car (135i) is too strong. When it rains / making turns I have to be gentle on the throttle sense it’s RWD (I slide) What do you recommend and will your recommendation help with potholes? Perhaps a wider rear tire reduces bumps?

The 135i came stock with 215's up front and 245's in the rear. Look on the driver's door jam... you can see the tire sizes/specs.

Most people run 225's and 245's or even 255's in the rear. I run the 225's/255's combo and love them! I would recommend using Michelin PS4's or PSS's. They are fantastic in the rain, and awesome in the dry. Spend your money on some great tires... bc it's your only connection to the road!

See my write up on tires here...

My new Michelin PS3’s 225’s & 255’s…
https://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=510873



Dack
__________________
Appreciate 1
Esteban3293.50

      Yesterday, 08:46 AM   #21
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
I have the PE which deletes the rear resonator with a Y-pipe bypass. I have both main cats and secondary cats installed(in that video). I have a German flash tune running 1bar of boost(~14.7 psi) and tuned to run on premium fuel(98 octane SuperPlus fuel over here, which is equal to 93 octane in the states).

My tune makes 380 PS and 520Nm of torque and has an open V-Max(~285 kph).

When most users here say they have a PE... they have also installed the y-pipe which comes in the kit.

PE = Performance Exhaust for the 135i...
Attachment 1937456

Attachment 1937457

rear resonator which gets deleted with the y-pipe.
Attachment 1937458

Y-pipe and PE muffler...
Attachment 1937459

close up of the PE Y-pipe...
Attachment 1937460


Since you have an early N54... You can flash your DME to run the Alpina software tune, which is out there on the interwebs. This tune will give you about 360 PS on an otherwise stock car. There is also an Alpina transmision tune, that is also out there on the interwebs... for BMW's 8AT. The Alpina tunes are the best bang for the buck!! But it only works for early 135i's... '08's and '09's with MDS 080(DME's).

You can also buy BMW's factory PPK tune online from say Getbmwparts.com or the like... I think for about $700 for the sw code. Then pay a dealer to do the install/update - usually they charge one to two hours labor rate to do so.


IF you had a N55, someone has uploaded BMW's PPK tune, on the interwebs as well. You can find it and download it to your car.


Dackel
okay, I understand now.
thanks for the clear explanation.
Appreciate 1
Dackelone8135.00

      Yesterday, 08:51 AM   #22
needalifesoon
New Member
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: 2008 135i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Boston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
The 135i came stock with 215's up front and 245's in the rear. Look on the driver's door jam... you can see the tire sizes/specs.

Most people run 225's and 245's or even 255's in the rear. I run the 225's/255's combo and love them! I would recommend using Michelin PS4's or PSS's. They are fantastic in the rain, and awesome in the dry. Spend your money on some great tires... bc it's your only connection to the road!

See my write up on tires here...

My new Michelin PS3’s 225’s & 255’s…
https://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=510873



Dack
Wow, just got done reading your review/rating on your rear tires.
Nice! Those tire's are high-performance summer tires though.. which would be perfect for the rain but probably not in the snow. We get slush and lots of snow out here in Boston. Even though the car is a RWD I don't want to slide as easily as I am now. Especially if i'm sliding in the rain.
Appreciate 1
Dackelone8135.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST