BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-27-2008, 03:30 AM   #1
lamal3
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

BMW 135i Reliability Issues

I mean the BMW 135i is a new arrival in North America, however over in Europe it's been out for nearly two years. So you would think that they would fix all the bugs out before releasing it in North America, am I right? I hope these problems are only just a few out of a 100. I'm kinda getting worried after hearing all these kind of problems with people with their new BMW 135i's. I'm getting my new car on Sunday so I hope I will not run into any of the problems mentioned on here. So assuming that the 335i has the exact same engine as the 135i does it mean that there are the same issues plaquing it? I really hope everything turns out well for my new car. I kind of think that I made an impulse buy now that I think of it. I'm jumping from a Honda civic SI 2005 sedan to a BMW 135i so that is a big step. I've had my civic brand new when I bought it 4 years ago and I had zero problems now the BMW on the otherhand might be a different story. Fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0