BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-30-2019, 08:59 AM   #1
vinxs
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Using the "M Drive Analyser" whilst on a MHD Tune?

Hi there, i know when i was using the JB4 , i couldn't have anything plugged into the OBD, is that the case with a full MHD flash?

http://www.m*dbargains.com/BMW-M-Per...1432365116.htm
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 12:05 PM   #2
Tiron
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

MHD does not interfere with OBD in any way, the M analyzer should work. As do OBD apps like DashCommand, RaceBoss, and Torque. (I use some of these frequently.)

However, some of the data from the M analyzer (like power / torque) seem to just be pedal percent * stock power, they don't really reflect what the car is actually making. You have to pick your engine and stock output power when setting up the application and it seems to go directly to that number and never higher.
Appreciate 1
vinxs1.50
      07-30-2019, 12:42 PM   #3
vinxs
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiron View Post
MHD does not interfere with OBD in any way, the M analyzer should work. As do OBD apps like DashCommand, RaceBoss, and Torque. (I use some of these frequently.)

However, some of the data from the M analyzer (like power / torque) seem to just be pedal percent * stock power, they don't really reflect what the car is actually making. You have to pick your engine and stock output power when setting up the application and it seems to go directly to that number and never higher.
Thanks Tiron , appreciate the reply
Appreciate 0