BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

GMP Performance - Sprint Booster Review and SALE!!

Hey everyone,

Here is my quick review of a product that we have carried for several years. You may have seen the Sprint Booster advertised on the forums. There are a lot of misconceptions about this product. We have run this product on a few of our shop cars here at GMP.

My personal car is a 135i. I was skeptical about this product, like I am sure many of you are. We decided to throw one on the car and see what we thought.

The Sprint Booster installs fairly easily, our technician had it in the car within 30 minutes. You simply remove the gas pedal, disconnect it, and install the Sprint Booster on the gas pedal assembly and re install the pedal. Then you can wire the control switch wherever you would like it to go. It comes with double sided tape to mount on the console or dash. I just ran the cable for mine under the edge of the center console and have the switch on the driver's side on the console along the carpet.

The switch gives you 3 selectable modes. You have no light for off/stock mode, Green LED for Sport mode, and Red LED for Race mode.

I am used to driving this car, and have driven it daily for around 8 months, so I am used to the throttle feel and response with the car. After the Sprint Booster was installed I tested it. I drove the car in stock mode for a few minutes, then switched it into Sport mode. The car instantly had a crisper, faster feel with the increased throttle response. In Race mode you barely have to sit your foot on the gas pedal to get an instant response.

This product eliminates the throttle delay that all "drive-by-wire" vehicles suffer from, especially BMW models. It makes the car more fun to drive. It makes the car easier to drive. If you are going to run your BMW on the track, the Sprint Booster will make you love your car even more. It makes the "heel/toe" driving style easier to perform and gives you less fatigue.

Verdict:
Does the Sprint Booster give you more power? No, it does not add horsepower. It heightens the drivability and fun factor of the car while increasing throttle response.

If you notice a delay in the initial throttle response in your car, the Sprint Booster will correct it. If you already have upgrades on the car, such as performance software, the Sprint Booster will enhance the experience. It will not interfere with most performance software set ups.

So, overall I am impressed with it. I have driven several cars with Sprint Boosters installed, and have sold them to many customers. The majority of customers who have actually used the Sprint Booster have loved it. I have clients who are Porsche Race driving instructors who recommend it to all of their students for performance driving.

So, why is this in the commercial sales threads? Because we are so happy with this product we are offering a special price.. wait.. the most special price we have ever offered on the Sprint Booster for BMW drivers.

$249 With FREE Shipping Within the US for orders placed before July 31st!!!

Click the images for more details:
Manual Transmission:

Automatic/DCT Transmission:

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks for reading!
Adam@GMPperformance.com

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the orders everyone!!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Sprint Boosters have a 30 day money back guarantee!!! Try one out!!!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #4
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Sprint Boosters Shipping daily!
Appreciate 0