BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

October Specials, Dodo Juice Give-Away, Free Dodo Juice Samples w/Purchases over $150

October Specials
Menzerna PO106FF
16oz Regularly - $26.99 On Sale - $21.99
32oz Regularly - $49.99 On Sale - $39.99
128oz Regularly - $149.99 On Sale - $124.99
Menzerna has created some of the world's finest polishes, with their highly refined polishing particles. These particles are extremely smooth and small but still have excellent cutting power to remove very fine imperfections. This is absolutely one of the best light/finishing polishes ever created. Try the Menzerna PO106FF today while on sale!

Poorboy's World Spray and Wipe
16oz Regularly - $8.99 On Sale - $6.99
32oz Regularly - $14.99 On Sale - $10.99
128oz Regularly - $32.99 On Sale - $28.99
Clean your vehicle safely and easily with the Poorboy's World Spray and Wipe. It lubricates the surface so contaminants are not ground into the clear coat, which helps prevent the addition of swirls and fine scratches. Just spray it on your paint, door jambs, glass, wheels, etc. and wipe it down with a clean microfiber towel without any water. You can also use it as a clay lubricant!

FREE Dodo Juice Sample with any Purchase Over $150
When you spend over $150.00 at DetailedImage.com we’ll throw in a 30ml sample of a Dodo Juice wax. We will be hand selecting one 30ml sample of the following 8 Dodo Juice waxes Hard Candy, Diamond White, Banana Armour, Blue Velvet, Rain Forest Rub, Light Fantastic, Orange Crush, and Purple Haze to maximize your vehicle’s shine! The wax the customer will receive will be selected by Detailed Image based on the color of the car the customer specifies in the comments field during purchase.

Instructions for getting your free sample is as follows:
1. Spend over $150 at DetailedImage.com
2. Enter “Free 30ml Dodo”and specify your car color in the comments field during purchase.
3. We’ll select a 30ml Dodo Juice wax sample based on your car color and ship it with your order while supplies last.

*You must spend over $150.00 in one transaction. You must enter “Free 30ml Dodo” in the comments field during purchase. You must specify your car color. Detailed Image will select the 30ml Dodo Juice wax you receive. This offer does not apply to wholesale orders. Offer ends 10/31/2008 or while supplies last.

October-November Free Give-Away - Dodo Juice Straight 8 Panel Pots (30ml)
For this Give-Away we will have 8 Different Winners so you have excellent odds of winning. We are giving away one panel pot from the eight different samples of the Dodo Juice Straight 8 Panel Pots (30ml). When you enter the contest just include which wax you would like in your entry. We will pick a winner on November 30th and notify you via e-mail. Enter the contest here and you can be entered in about 1 - 2 minutes. There is only one entry per person.

If you have any questions about these promotions, detailing advice, products recommendations, etc. please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0