Now, if only they offered it in blue.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 02:29 AM   #113
dEvo6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 1M

Ordered mine yesterday.
This is my first post here after long reading..
CIAO to everybody, I own a white 1M for three months, after a M3E90 and a M3E46
This car is amazing to me, love it more than the others mine.
The car is stock, now, except from a N55 midpipe (thanks for suggestions) and a BSR flash 1stage tune that I'm waiting in these days.
Cheers
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 07:22 AM   #114
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEvo6 View Post
Ordered mine yesterday.
This is my first post here after long reading..
CIAO to everybody, I own a white 1M for three months, after a M3E90 and a M3E46
This car is amazing to me, love it more than the others mine.
The car is stock, now, except from a N55 midpipe (thanks for suggestions) and a BSR flash 1stage tune that I'm waiting in these days.
Cheers
Welcome and congratulations for the perfect taste in cars
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #115
dEvo6
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Welcome and congratulations for the perfect taste in cars
thank you. I firstly liked 4W cars, such Evo (had a 6 and a 8) after that I started to appreciate drifting and BMWs became part of my life
this was me and my loved E46

this was my amazing E90

still on sale
http://www.autoscout24.it/Details.as...04676840000000

last bust not least, this is my baby now (in black winter shoes), it's dirty, but happy for the location where we run toghether
[IMG][/IMG]

may be I should have post this in presentation section
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #116
IndyMike
Captain
Rep
Drives: 11 VO 1 M/22 G42 Thundernight

Shirt has Shipped

Dear Mr. Indy Mike,

We have started sending out the first “Exclusive BMW 1 M Coupé Owner’s Polo Shirts” - and your shirt is among them.

You can track the package, providing your local postal service allows for this.
Please note that perhaps local taxes or custom duties may be due on delivery, depending on legislation in your country.

Incidentally, the basic shirt was produced in Turkey while all embroidery was carried out in Bavaria (Germany) according to your specifications. The shirt cannot be replaced or returned due to the fact that it has been custom-made for you.

We would be very pleased if you would use the following link to upload a photo showing you in your shirt, possibly with your 1 M. http://www.m-power.com/_open/s/editorial.jsp?x=2890&lang=en&FS=1052

We would then start showing photos of the "1 Series M Coupé family", for example on M-Power.com.

All the very best with your shirt - and of course we hope you continue to enjoy your BMW 1 Series M Coupé!

"Before You, Lord, We Bow" - Francis Scott Key
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #117
Ayrton91
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M, BMW X5 3.5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike
Dear Mr. Indy Mike,

We have started sending out the first Exclusive BMW 1 M Coup Owners Polo Shirts - and your shirt is among them.

Please note that perhaps local taxes or custom duties may be due on delivery, depending on legislation in your country.

Incidentally, the basic shirt was produced in Turkey while all embroidery was carried out in Bavaria (Germany) according to your specifications. The shirt cannot be replaced or returned due to the fact that it has been custom-made for you.

We would be very pleased if you would use the following link to upload a photo showing you in your shirt, possibly with your 1 M. http://www.m-power.com/_open/s/editorial.jsp?x=2890&lang=en&FS=1052

We would then start showing photos of the "1 Series M Coup family", for example on M-Power.com.

All the very best with your shirt - and of course we hope you continue to enjoy your BMW 1 Series M Coup!
Got the same message this morning....
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #118
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
Shirts are shipping

Shirts are shipping...got mine today (21 Dec) ....look in the post for yours...

BTW, I wear mediums and I ordered a medium...it fits perfect so am happy the sizing controversy didn't affect me.
Attached Images

Last edited by Rikx1M; 12-22-2012 at 06:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 10:15 AM   #119
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike View Post
Shirt are shipping
Received the same e-mail notification today (in my inbox at 11:17am Belgian time).
      12-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #120
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
rikx1m it looks great!!!! what size was that
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #121
Ayrton91
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMike
Dear Mr. Indy Mike,

We have started sending out the first Exclusive BMW 1 M Coup Owners Polo Shirts - and your shirt is among them.

We would then start showing photos of the "1 Series M Coup family", for example on M-Power.com.

All the very best with your shirt - and of course we hope you continue to enjoy your BMW 1 Series M Coup!
Incidentally the margin on this thing must be ridiculous.... Shirt made in Turkey and embroidered by a machine in Germany. The overall product profitability of the 1M must be pretty interesting...
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #122
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
rikx1m it looks great!!!! what size was that
Medium he says in the other thread. I am concerned a bit, don't know if I am fat enough for a L
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #123
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrton91 View Post
Incidentally the margin on this thing must be ridiculous.... Shirt made in Turkey and embroidered by a machine in Germany. The overall product profitability of the 1M must be pretty interesting...
Lots of textile in and out of Europe come from Turkey. We are finding stuff even here in South America in stores like Zara, Mango, Boss etc. with labels made in Turkey, so there is nothing new about that. In fact, I probably prefer it to a shirt "made in Germany" since Germany is not a textile or fashion strong country.

I do agree that they must be making some good profit out of the shirts, but for places like Chile, which you could only buy a regular polo shirt without anything special for the same price, it just makes enough sense to buy the 1M shirt.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #124
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Oh, if only you knew how majorly profitable the 1M has been for BMW. From 2700 to 6309. Hm, somewhere inside the inner sanctum of the BMW HQ the BMW fat cats should consider installing a profitability shrine for sheer Dr. Kay Segler devotion.
      12-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #125
Ayrton91
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo
Quote:
Lots of textile in and out of Europe come from Turkey. We are finding stuff even here in South America in stores like Zara, Mango, Boss etc. with labels made in Turkey, so there is nothing new about that. In fact, I probably prefer it to a shirt "made in Germany" since Germany is not a textile or fashion strong country.

I do agree that they must be making some good profit out of the shirts, but for places like Chile, which you could only buy a regular polo shirt without anything special for the same price, it just makes enough sense to buy the 1M shirt.
Just to clarify I did not mean to imply that the fact that the shirt was coming from Turkey was bad. I am Latin American, so perfectly aware that most clothing now comes from emerging countries (like El Salvador, Peru, Colombia, Bangladesh, etc.) and that the fact it comes from there has no impact on quality. What I did mean is that like in most clothing business the rationale for producing in emerging countries is low cost, hence my margin comment.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #126
eeghie
Kind of a big deal
Rep
Drives: an 1M not often enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEvo6 View Post
thank you. I firstly liked 4W cars, such Evo (had a 6 and a 8) after that I started to appreciate drifting and BMWs became part of my life
this was me and my loved E46

this was my amazing E90

last bust not least, this is my baby now (in black winter shoes), it's dirty, but happy for the location where we run toghether

may be I should have post this in presentation section
welcome, and yes, this kind of videos, if done in an 1M, definitely warrant their own thread . The camera car pilot is very happy at some point (he's probably not paying for the E90 tires ) How many km's (or laps) did those tires on the E90 last?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #127
Grey Dove
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Sold for a reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
Shirts are shipping...got mine today....look in the post for yours...

Looking good Rick
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #128
808@702
8th BMW, 520th Surfboard
Rep
Drives: My girlfriends crazy!

Does M3 have these?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #129
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Just to clarify I did not mean to imply that the fact that the shirt was coming from Turkey was bad. I am Latin American, so perfectly aware that most clothing now comes from emerging countries (like El Salvador, Peru, Colombia, Bangladesh, etc.) and that the fact it comes from there has no impact on quality. What I did mean is that like in most clothing business the rationale for producing in emerging countries is low cost, hence my margin comment.
Fair enough and yes to all that but not limited to clothing anymore, remember BMW's new investment plan? A factory in Brazil etc. That's the only direction, emerging countries, about virtually every product.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #130
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808@702 View Post
Does M3 have these?
ha ha ha NEIN! fur 1M only!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #131
bdaddylo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
Shirts are shipping...got mine today (21 Dec) ....look in the post for yours...

BTW, I wear mediums and I ordered a medium...it fits perfect so am happy the sizing controversy didn't affect me.
Looks great, Rick. Thanks for the sizing info. The whole euro sizing had me confused as the BMW lifestyle catalog says euro sizes are one size smaller than U.S. which is true for their jackets.

1991 E30 M3/Brilliantrot
2017 F80 M3/AW
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #132
Ky1M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black Z3-M///Coupe ,AW1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned1M
This would have been a great one year anniversary gift from BMW.
You got that right!
Appreciate 0