BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #1
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

CBD Oils

Just throwing this out there in case anyone might be interested. I am selling these products for oral use. I have 2 different line of product and both are organically sourced, full spectrum, and water soluble making the absorption much quicker than most products. If you want to know more or have any questions shoot me a PM and I'll gladly answer them to the best of my ability. I can ship anywhere in the US as they are 50 state legal (no THC) or you can simply buy online and ship it to yourself.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 10:16 AM   #2
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Would this be Isodiol product? It's the only CBD I'll use, ever. Great stuff, has changed my life
      04-06-2018, 10:40 AM   #3
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

How does one determine dosage? I picked up some CBD oil (bacon flavored!!!) for my dog. It came in one of those stopper bottles and I started with about 1/2 a squirt with her evening meal. Saw no adverse effects so have increase over couple weeks to a full squirt. She seems to be moving her displasiac hip better, not sharp cries.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #4
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
How does one determine dosage? I picked up some CBD oil (bacon flavored!!!) for my dog. It came in one of those stopper bottles and I started with about 1/2 a squirt with her evening meal. Saw no adverse effects so have increase over couple weeks to a full squirt. She seems to be moving her displasiac hip better, not sharp cries.
Dosing is dependent on the actual product. I'd reach out to that company
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2018, 10:43 AM   #5
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86 View Post
Would this be Isodiol product? It's the only CBD I'll use, ever. Great stuff, has changed my life
It is not. It's called UltraCell
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00
      04-06-2018, 12:40 PM   #6
mantis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
isodiol makes an ok isolate. i have had quite a bit of that stuff
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00
      04-06-2018, 12:42 PM   #7
mantis
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvietness View Post
Just throwing this out there in case anyone might be interested. I am selling these products for oral use. I have 2 different line of product and both are organically sourced, full spectrum, and water soluble making the absorption much quicker than most products. If you want to know more or have any questions shoot me a PM and I'll gladly answer them to the best of my ability. I can ship anywhere in the US as they are 50 state legal (no THC) or you can simply buy online and ship it to yourself.
these are called tinctures
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00
      04-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #8
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
isodiol makes an ok isolate. i have had quite a bit of that stuff
They make almost all Isolates for the smaller brands as well. I use their "full spectrum" formula, has CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, and all of the terpenes to create the "entourage" effect with the endocannabinoid system. Their oral mists are the best there is, imo, for quick relief of anxieties and overal stress.

If you don't buy an isolate, you risk having THC content, even in Hemp derived forumlas. Oil is less soluble in the digestive system than the mists, which get sucked right into the oral glands, and noticeable within minutes. I haven't been able to achieve this with any oil, sativa included...

I'm going to be testing their ImmunAG product, which is derived from Hops. It's supposed to trump everything, just costs A LOT, for now... https://www.civilized.life/articles/...e-out-of-hops/

Isodiol is slowly becoming a giant. They're currently purchasing BSPG, in UK/China, which once completed they'll be the largest and most diversified company there is.

They also have, "Pot-O-Coffee Pot-O-Tea" CBD/THC infused beverages. ISO-SPORT sports nutrition with CBD isolate infused, infused waters, chewable tablets, basically they have every angle covered, including pets and wellness products for skin (Cannaceuticals).

I've been testing this stuff for over 5 years, Isodiol is hands down the purest and most consistent there is, in my opinion. Doesn't discount other brands that do great as well, just on a large scale they're the best there is... Best part is, 0% THC traced in any of their products, which is important for athletes and professionals who are drug tested.
      04-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #9
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

CBD oils show up in drug tests?
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00
      04-07-2018, 01:25 AM   #10
mantis
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
They make almost all Isolates for the smaller brands as well. I use their "full spectrum" formula, has CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, and all of the terpenes to create the "entourage" effect with the endocannabinoid system. Their oral mists are the best there is, imo, for quick relief of anxieties and overal stress.

If you don't buy an isolate, you risk having THC content, even in Hemp derived forumlas. Oil is less soluble in the digestive system than the mists, which get sucked right into the oral glands, and noticeable within minutes. I haven't been able to achieve this with any oil, sativa included...

I'm going to be testing their ImmunAG product, which is derived from Hops. It's supposed to trump everything, just costs A LOT, for now... https://www.civilized.life/articles/...e-out-of-hops/

Isodiol is slowly becoming a giant. They're currently purchasing BSPG, in UK/China, which once completed they'll be the largest and most diversified company there is.

They also have, "Pot-O-Coffee Pot-O-Tea" CBD/THC infused beverages. ISO-SPORT sports nutrition with CBD isolate infused, infused waters, chewable tablets, basically they have every angle covered, including pets and wellness products for skin (Cannaceuticals).

I've been testing this stuff for over 5 years, Isodiol is hands down the purest and most consistent there is, in my opinion. Doesn't discount other brands that do great as well, just on a large scale they're the best there is... Best part is, 0% THC traced in any of their products, which is important for athletes and professionals who are drug tested.
ganjagrindz is the coffee maker. i have been growing now for decades strains for cancer, as well as strains for cbd currently trying to obtain state licensing
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00
      04-07-2018, 01:27 AM   #11
mantis
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
CBD oils show up in drug tests?
usually not, the testing out there centers around thc actives
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00
      04-07-2018, 02:24 PM   #12
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
usually not, the testing out there centers around thc actives
They usually don't look for it, they're usually testing for THC/Powdered Drugs, etc, and as of late many don't gauge THC because it stays in the bloodstream for so long, so it's not relevant within 30 days which most companies who test, are concerned about. I have been tested before, and havn't seen it on the report, have used MJ as well and never had an issue. Worked for CN rail, fwiw, pretty strict company.
      04-13-2018, 02:40 PM   #13
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

bought some of the immuneAG stuff. Better be good.

What kind of dosing are you supposed to do? I couldnt find any good info on it.

Options were 7.5mg, 40mg and 100mg. I got the 40
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 09:04 AM   #14
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

any report on these products? did they work for you?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 09:12 AM   #15
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
i didnt notice anything.

started with 1 40mg pill a day for a week. went up to 2 40mg a day for another week.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 12:25 PM   #16
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
i didnt notice anything.

started with 1 40mg pill a day for a week. went up to 2 40mg a day for another week.
Quote:
Quote:
i didnt notice anything.

So their claims of CBD from hops is BS?
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 12:35 PM   #17
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So their claims of CBD from hops is BS?
no idea.

ive never used any other CBD products to compare to
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 12:37 PM   #18
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
no idea.

ive never used any other CBD products to compare to
oh ok. more than likely yes then if you didn't feel any different. i started feeling it about 4 days into taking my first cbd product.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 07:16 PM   #19
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

It generally takes about two weeks for it to work its way into the bloodstream, and become bioactive.

CBD is not something you really "feel" per say, but you should notice a "sedate" feeling if you take a bit too much, some have reported falling asleep from taking too much, I never have.. I use it mainly for anxieties and as a daily health supplement, and I can tell you that managing over 60 people in a retail environment, that I have never been so calm, collected and enthusiastic. I'm currently using Isoderm, their skin topical, which is applied to the back of the neck, to penetrate cerebral cortex, and upon first use, I did notice it taking effect. I've tried almost all of their stuff, and it's all infused with their Hemp derived Anhydrous CBD formula. I will try ImmuneAG next, for sure.

I'd love to see how you feel about ImmuneAG after a few weeks. The Hops derivative is supposed to respond better with the CBD molecules in the human body.
      05-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #20
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
It generally takes about two weeks for it to work its way into the bloodstream, and become bioactive.

CBD is not something you really "feel" per say, but you should notice a "sedate" feeling if you take a bit too much, some have reported falling asleep from taking too much, I never have.. I use it mainly for anxieties and as a daily health supplement, and I can tell you that managing over 60 people in a retail environment, that I have never been so calm, collected and enthusiastic. I'm currently using Isoderm, their skin topical, which is applied to the back of the neck, to penetrate cerebral cortex, and upon first use, I did notice it taking effect. I've tried almost all of their stuff, and it's all infused with their Hemp derived Anhydrous CBD formula. I will try ImmuneAG next, for sure.

I'd love to see how you feel about ImmuneAG after a few weeks. The Hops derivative is supposed to respond better with the CBD molecules in the human body.
No difference after a month ish
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2018, 11:46 AM   #21
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
No difference after a month ish
Do you suffer from anything, pain wise? Or have anxieties/stress ? If so, you should definitely see something by a months time... It does work differently for everyone, maybe try upping the dosage?
      05-09-2018, 04:13 PM   #22
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

actually i started taking CBD b/c of joint pain and insomnia. i started feeling the effects after about a week and can tell when i miss my dose.
Appreciate 0