BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
Getsumadis
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 128i 'vert

1M replica rear bumper cover advice

so I'm wanting to do a dual exit exhaust on my LCI 128i vert, and only options I really see are getting the m-sport bumper and dual diffuser which seem hard to find without damage or being like 900 bucks for the pair then add the price of paint, or the Ebay 1 piece 1M replica bumper cover for like 350 plus paint. my dilemma is I dont want a full body kit and am unsure if the 1M number will look way too aggressive with the remainder of the body being stock? anybody done just the 1M rear? pictures?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2020, 11:41 AM   #2
Gambeez
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport

I did it to mine since I replaced my damaged front bumper with the 1M replica. I'm still thinking about redoing that one for the version with the fogs (there's two different types)

But overall I'm very happy with the 1M rear. I've been waiting for my blacklines I ordered from ECS to arrive before I do a full photo shoot.

But this is how mine looks after I had a custom quad setup fabricated. Overall, I think it looks great, it believe it adds to the car and really doesn't throw things off much.

Appreciate 1
      09-17-2020, 08:13 PM   #3
MKLCV
Rep
Drives: White 135 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeez View Post
I did it to mine since I replaced my damaged front bumper with the 1M replica. I'm still thinking about redoing that one for the version with the fogs (there's two different types)

But overall I'm very happy with the 1M rear. I've been waiting for my blacklines I ordered from ECS to arrive before I do a full photo shoot.

But this is how mine looks after I had a custom quad setup fabricated. Overall, I think it looks great, it believe it adds to the car and really doesn't throw things off much.

Looks great.

Do you know if the 1m rear diffuser fits in that replica bumper?
Appreciate 0