BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #23
Mein_Auto_ist_1
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Wow, 53%?!?! With 10k miles/year?
I know - I was floored when I heard about that change.

I wouldn't have leased. My sales person suggested I lock in July on the 31st and if Aug was better we would have used August programs. Super glad I did...

Yes 10K miles/yr -
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #24
Bama335
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 E82 135is '13 E88 135

wow, 53%....that's the lowest I think I've seen in the last 6 years for 36/30K. If that's correct, sure am glad I locked in early
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #25
PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
I got my car last week . I'll do a little write up about it.

Actually, here's the full story of my situation. My E90 328i's lease ended @ the beginning of this year. I was without a car until last week. For the mean time, my mom let me drive the family car (I loved that car but it just has too much electrical issues). I wanted a 335is and she wanted a 1 series. The more I read into the world of 1er's, the more I fell in love with them. Now, my mom got a 135is and I'm it's "designated driver". We're now swapping cars with each other.

Crevier and Pacific gave me terrible August pricing. My mom shot an email to North Hollywood's BMW (Century West IIRC) and they quoted her a July kind of a deal. She quickly grabbed it.

To be clear, I typed everything here as if I were her for the sake of simplicity. I'm not trying to front here. Thank you all very much for all your inputs and information, it really helped me.

I won't deny it, I'm EXTREMELY fortunate to have the honor and privilege of driving such an amazing car and I am very grateful for it. It even feels wrong to be having this pleasure without having much reason to deserve it or even put any effort to pay/earn it. Anyone can even say I'm spoiled or anything to that effect but I can't really do or say anything to deny it. Thanks a big lot to my mom for giving me my realistic dream car (c'mon an Agera R isn't realistic).
Appreciate 0