BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-10-2015, 02:31 PM   #1
proTUNING Freaks
Rep
Drives: powered by bootmod3

Post proTUNING Freaks Support/Questions Thread

Instead of having to monitor all possible threads/posts about PTF we felt that it would be appropriate to start an all-in-one thread where anyone, customer or not, can post their questions/concerns and we'll do our best to answer them as promptly and completely as possible. In case anyone doesn't feel like writing up an email drop a post in here and we'll have one of our tuners respond at their earliest. From this thread/post we may wish to jump over to email for map exchange, log review etc. If you've got logs you'd like us to review from your own maps, post them on datazap.me and we'll provide our input on those as well.

Lots of great technical info has been posted over the years on our blog at [url]http://blog.protuningfreaks.com[/ur] as well as on this and other forums, just a search away..

If you're looking to get a tune from us and are a member of BimmerPost PM us or email us with your BimmerPost username and we'll provide you with a proTUNE discount code to use on our website.

Cheers everyone!

Regards,
PTF

----
To kick things off and for those of you that may not know of our Facebook page we've been posting some really cool updates there and will continue to do so going forward.

Our last update (today) on there is of a PTF tuned 1M winning 1st in class at the Bathurst 12 hour race in Australia this past weekend. We're so happy to be in a position to work with such wonderful people that share the true passion with us that words simply cannot describe.

Click here to follow:

http://www.facebook.com/protuningfreaks
Appreciate 1
      02-17-2015, 07:20 PM   #2
tglazed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

I have a question. I just purchased my tune from you guys and am just wondering if I need to email you guys first or if you guys will email me to begin the process. Thanks and really excited.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2015, 09:34 AM   #3
proTUNING Freaks
Rep
Drives: powered by bootmod3

Hi tglazed thanks for your order. We've sent an email over with instructions to get started
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2022, 04:44 PM   #4
Physicahl
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 bmw 335i

Hey! So I recently tuned my 2012 f30 335i with bootmod3 and an iPhone. The tune went through successfully but said it couldn’t clear the codes, now the car won’t start. Tired going back to the stock tune but nothing is working. Please help!
Appreciate 0