BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-06-2019, 06:09 PM   #1
lukaszopz
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw128i

RSA Delete Error in winKFP

I've been lurking the forums for quite some time, yet had nothing to post until now. My car will not start after an error with the RSA delete from Bimmerlabs, in preparation for the 128->130 tune. INPA has always worked well. I verified the DISA valves using it.

After completing the intake swap, I double checked everything related to WinKFP and the settings. Everything was set as it should be. Battery tender was attached. WinKFP got stuck at 0% and then went into not responding. (Using the bimmergeeks cable)

I've been trying to find an answer for the last few hours, but i'm in despair. Have I bricked my ECU?

Here is the error I receive when I try flashing the RSA Delete again.

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 06:46 AM   #2
lukaszopz
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw128i

Turns out the latency was not set to 1. Everything worked fine. A mod can delete this thread.
Appreciate 0