BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-27-2015, 01:02 PM   #1
Lmaiuri
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13' Sapphire Black M5

105k Miles... Maintenance to take care of?

Hey gents,

I've got a 2008 135i with 105k miles. She's been a horse for the most part. I am the third owner and picked her up around 40k miles. Below are a list of things I've had taken care of through warranty work/out of pocket and their mileages. I just wanted to know what I should look out for preventative maintenance wise to keep her running strong for another 100k. I'm FBO and I run e85 probably once a month. The clutch hasn't skipped a beat yet... but I can feel the motor mounts starting to wear on me.. Any information about things I should look out for (bushings, certain fluid flushes, etc). would be greatly appreciated.

Water Pump 80k
Turbos 79k and Oil filter housing same mileage
Fuel pump under recall ~30k
Battery cable under recall
Plugs and coils every 15k
Oil Change every 7-10k
Serpentine belt just went at 105k.. Getting replaced now with action tensioner
I believe the injectors were all replaced around 25k
Brake fluid and brakes every 20k
Tires as needed

I haven't done a walnut blasting yet... The car doesn't hiccup or choke at all... starts right up. Haven't had the transmission flushed (6mt).. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0