BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-17-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
F80_M3llow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 135i  [7.00]
Kevin@eas amazing service

So I was shopping around for an axle back exhaust for my 1. Finally found the one I liked Berk street. I pmed Kevin and asked for price. I was kind of rushing it on ordering so I went ahead and ordered from the website. Kevin got back to me right after I ordered. Mike charged me a awesome price shipped and even partially refunded the shipping. I had a pleasure to do business with you and you were very helpful with all the questions I asked and they were answered in a timely manner. I'm in love with this axle back and I couldn't ask for a better deal and an awesome product. Hats of to you Kevin thank you.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
filler
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 135i

Funny, I had a very different experience.

I PM'ed Kevin about getting the Berk Full Sport exhaust, he was prompt, the price was good. I was also interested in getting black thermal coated mids. He told me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin @ eas
Hi [name],

We will get a paypal request out to you. I checked with Berk and the thermal coated midpipes are set to come in mid August. What I could do right now is send out the axleback portion now to you and as soon as the midpipes are in get those sent out to you.

Thanks

Kevin @ eas
And then responded on the 23rd after I paid the invoice. The first time I heard back was today after the "axleback portion" finally shipped, three weeks later than they implied and did not give me an update on the mids ETA even though we are in the middle of August.

It's a disappointment that it'll take over a month to only get half of my exhaust.
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
F80_M3llow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 135i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by filler View Post
Funny, I had a very different experience.

I PM'ed Kevin about getting the Berk Full Sport exhaust, he was prompt, the price was good. I was also interested in getting black thermal coated mids. He told me:

And then responded on the 23rd after I paid the invoice. The first time I heard back was today after the "axleback portion" finally shipped, three weeks later than they implied and did not give me an update on the mids ETA even though we are in the middle of August.

It's a disappointment that it'll take over a month to only get half of my exhaust.
Really sorry to hear about you experience.
Appreciate 0