BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-07-2020, 03:25 PM   #1
Seder
Registered
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E82 N55, Rx-7 FD

WANTED! 135i MT N55 (Grey or Black)

Hello I’ve been searching high and low for a clean sub-55k mile N55 135i 6-speed MT. Ideally grey or black would be preferred and the more packages the better! If the car is clean enough I am willing to entertain N54 platforms and/or other colors.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
mistymountains
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i 6MT

Hey, thought I'd reach out.

I've had a 2011 N55 6MT deep sea metallic on grey leather 135i (only 56k miles) for a few months now and I've decided I need to get into a 1M before values skyrocket more. I love this car but I don't want to mod it and I'm craving a bit more. It's totally stock apart from the PPK I had installed (it's really fast/fun). It's extremely clean, interior is 9.5/10 and exterior 9/10, very pretty car especially considering age. Like you, I also like black BMWs in general but I saw this and I had to have it. While I wasn't planning on selling just yet, I'd be willing to part with it if it makes sense and with a clean transaction. Clean CA title, CA car. PM me if you want to discuss numbers.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2020, 11:47 AM   #3
yayhaw
Rep
Drives: hopefully a 135i

I'd be interested in this car if the OP is keen on grey or black. I'm not able to PM just yet but maybe you can PM me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymountains View Post
Hey, thought I'd reach out.

I've had a 2011 N55 6MT deep sea metallic on grey leather 135i (only 56k miles) for a few months now and I've decided I need to get into a 1M before values skyrocket more. I love this car but I don't want to mod it and I'm craving a bit more. It's totally stock apart from the PPK I had installed (it's really fast/fun). It's extremely clean, interior is 9.5/10 and exterior 9/10, very pretty car especially considering age. Like you, I also like black BMWs in general but I saw this and I had to have it. While I wasn't planning on selling just yet, I'd be willing to part with it if it makes sense and with a clean transaction. Clean CA title, CA car. PM me if you want to discuss numbers.
Appreciate 0