E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Paint Protection Film is the 2nd best way to protect your cars finish!

01-09-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
AeroTect
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i black

Arrow Paint Protection Film is the 2nd best way to protect your cars finish!

Did you know that installing paint protection film is the 2nd best way to protect your car from chips and scratches. (Leaving your car in the garage is #1.)

With the EPA requiring the use of softer water based paints on all automobiles, it's very easy to chip your paint.

AeroTect installs computer generated pre-cut paint protection kits on all BMW models. We can protect your hood, fenders, bumper and mirrors No more chips. No more scratches.

Visit our website at www.aerotect.net and then call us to make an appointment to protect your car. Toll free (866) 388-AERO

Last edited by AeroTect; 01-09-2006 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2006, 06:52 PM   #2
AW330i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 330i

I was wondering what number one was lol, to bad its not an option...
      01-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #3
eleven24
Foppa!
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroTect
Did you know that installing paint protection film is the 2nd best way to protect your car from chips and scratches. (Leaving your car in the garage is #1.)

With the EPA requiring the use of softer water based paints on all automobiles, it's very easy to chip your paint.

AeroTect installs computer generated pre-cut paint protection kits on all BMW models. We can protect your hood, fenders, bumper and mirrors No more chips. No more scratches.

Visit our website at www.aerotect.net and then call us to make an appointment to protect your car. Toll free (866) 388-AERO
So you want me to wrap my $50k car in contact paper? Can you say SPAMMER?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
AeroTect
Rep

I'm not telling you what to do with your car. I am just letting you know that this paint protection is an option. It isn't contact paper. It is an almost invisible 8 mil thick polyurathane film designed to protect your cars finish. We have been known to protect $500,000 SLR McLarens, Lamborghini Gallardos as well as a 5 million dollar G5 Gulfstream jet.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2006, 09:07 PM   #5
eleven24
Foppa!
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroTect
I'm not telling you what to do with your car. I am just letting you know that this paint protection is an option. It isn't contact paper. It is an almost invisible 8 mil thick polyurathane film designed to protect your cars finish. We have been known to protect $500,000 SLR McLarens, Lamborghini Gallardos as well as a 5 million dollar G5 Gulfstream jet.
I realize that, but you registered for this forum with the sole intention of selling your product. To me, that is extremely annoying, and quite frankly I could care less about your product if that is the manner in which you are trying to sell it. Plain and simple, it is SPAM and I get enough of that crap in my email every day, and don't need it here.

I frequent a few different forums (this one being the best) and it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't just go hawking your merchandise without contributing to the community. I could certainly use a few extra clients, but I'm not going to start joining forums with the sole intention on doing so.

Maybe it's just me, but I just find your posts(s) very distasteful, and I could care less about what you are trying to sell. Even if it is the best thing I could do for my car.

Just my $.02.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2006, 09:20 PM   #6
vladinecko
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven24
I realize that, but you registered for this forum with the sole intention of selling your product. To me, that is extremely annoying, and quite frankly I could care less about your product if that is the manner in which you are trying to sell it. Plain and simple, it is SPAM and I get enough of that crap in my email every day, and don't need it here.
even though it is an interesting idea (to protect the paint this way) but i second you (eleven24) on the SPAM shit. i'm pretty sure one of the moderators is going to come here pretty soon and let you (AeroTect) know how vendors should deal their products on this forum. in a summary though, become a sponsor!
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2006, 10:21 PM   #7
AeroTect
Rep

In the past couple of weeks we have had 3 of your members seek out and find us on other forums after not having any luck finding information on this one. I also drive a BMW and know that paint protection is a much needed product.Our intention was to share the information and We're sorry if these posts have offended anyone.
Appreciate 0