BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

08-23-2015, 10:38 AM   #155
BMWX1-35i
2015 X1 35i XDrive with NAV
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 35i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexResistance View Post
You are making incorrect assumptions about my track experience. As such, I don't have to explain myself to you either.

It's very clear you are the sensitive type and don't know how to handle criticism. Have a nice day.
Glad you're moving on because criticism as you stated it is NOT how you put it across. Sensitive, not on your life pal.

2015 X1 35i XDrive
Ultimate, NAV & Cold Weather Package
MHD, FTP Motorsports Charge Pipe, Drop in K&N
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 12:11 PM   #156
BMWX1-35i
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Another example of my bracket and no wheel hop, 150 ft long..

2015 X1 35i XDrive
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 10:09 PM   #157
dojk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

LIKE and AGREE.

I didn't buy his brace. Maybe considered it, till the response I got from him was just so egotistical. I left it as that.

But seeing this thread being revived and again a purchaser being questioned drew the line. I seems to me constructive criticism isn't welcomed here. What R&D that has taken place is claimed to be complete with no room for improvement.

To be fair to the OP, he did put some time into it to produce the product. Measurements, basic knowledge of how triangles work, the fabrication and selling it at a lower price to forum members. Proof of the product by pictures of his burnout lines. Good job for that.

His competitors are companies that have built a reputation over the years, having physical shops, hiring skilled workers with real overheads. Of course those attributes will have a higher asking price. But for that price, you'll get a nicer looking product, better/cleaner welds, better finishes, plus the marketing hype that makes eskimos want to buy fridges, maybe even recorded data to verify the product.

So ultimately it is up to each person where they would like to purchase an aftermarket product for their car. Most aftermarkets are purely cosmetic and even more are placebos. This bracket, I have zero idea if it's claims are bogus or legit. But for a logical comparison, wouldn't it be fair to say it's worth some gains if the M cars had it from factory?

But in this thread, I think the OP is just trying to sell his bracket, a bracket which he has repeatedly mentioned as a wheelhop eliminator. I think this is fair. But of course there are limitless variables that can cause wheelhop, and if a few buyers didn't get the result as advertised, they should be addressed by the OP in a proper and professional manner. Which in this case is not happening, and leads back to the source where the item is sold.

In conclusion, I strongly believe you do get what you pay for. Even if it's a bracket that doesn't do anything, but if you got it from a reputable shop, you'll be getting a nicely made item for your car, instead of one that looks like it came off the recycling truck on its way to the crusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexResistance View Post
Don't get offended so easily. You consistently discredit any opinion that disagrees with your own and continue to have a bull headed, self centered attitude about your product. You're a backwoods hack with some angle iron and a welder. You made a box, drilled some holes, and made outlandish claims of massive improvements. Which there is no evidence to support.

Show me some empirical data showing how this fixes anything or improves the cars performance in anyway. Torque figures and angles of deflection please. Until you do any "improvement" is subjective and possibly a placebo.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2015, 10:29 PM   #158
BMWX1-35i
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I want to make one thing perfectly clear, I did not come up with this bracket to compete with any one supplier. I did it to save myself money and to offer it to everyone else. I can see this was a big mistake because its clear its not taken for what its worth. egotistical? I don't recall EVER getting any questions from you and if I did, I always respond with a engineering response. You state all this about me as a seller but no evidence to support your claims. And by the way, my bracket does not look like it came of a recycle truck you moron. I'm so sick of this bull shit from people who think they know about cars and the dynamics of how to eliminate wheel hope or where it comes from (like you).

So, here and now, this bracket is no longer available, done, over with. I try and help people save money and I get kicked in the teeth by ass holes like you. I'm sick of dealing with people who don't no shit about cars. Bye Bye....

2015 X1 35i XDrive
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2015, 06:23 AM   #159
dojk
Private First Class
Rep

Again how you respond to others is proof how egotistical, rude and childish you are.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2015, 06:56 AM   #160
BMWX1-35i
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojk View Post
Again how you respond to others is proof how egotistical, rude and childish you are.
Anyone ever tell you your an ass? Why are you even involved, you have nothing better to do? NO life other then to insult people and get involved in something that has nothing to do with you?

Now I'm pissed off, your a fucking ass hole. Mind your own fucking business and go get a life.

2015 X1 35i XDrive
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2015, 08:25 AM   #161
dojk
Private First Class
Rep

Do you think your words actually bother me?

You're also hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135droptop View Post
Anyone ever tell you your an ass? Why are you even involved, you have nothing better to do? NO life other then to insult people and get involved in something that has nothing to do with you?

Now I'm pissed off, your a fucking ass hole. Mind your own fucking business and go get a life.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2015, 08:26 AM   #162
BMWX1-35i
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojk View Post
Do you think your words actually bother me?

You're also hilarious!
Like I said, get a life.

2015 X1 35i XDrive
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread