BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
tooyoungtoofast
Private
1
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

2011 135 Cpo

Hey just wanted to know what the general consensus is on pricing. A see a local dealer in Princeton nj is selling a 2011 cpo 135 with 40k miles on it for about 32k. I tried to negotiate him down to 30 out the door, but I can't seem to find any of the great deals that I see some guys getting on the forum. Car seems to be loaded with sport premium and navigation.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
Marc08EX
Lieutenant
Marc08EX's Avatar
100
Rep
566
Posts

Drives: 2011 E82 135i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: AZ

iTrader: (5)

That's pretty high for the mileage.

Locally, I saw a 2011 CPO with only 8k miles being offered for 33k. Another member here also got a 2011 with only 9k miles for 32.5k. http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=893605
__________________
2011 135i 6MT | Alpine White | Terracotta Boston Leather | M-Sport | BMW Performance Exhaust Resonator Delete | Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust | BMW Performance Suspension | Blackline LCI Taillights | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | CF Rear Diffuser | PPK | E92 M3 FSB | Matte Black Kidney Grilles | VMR V710 Jet Anthracite | Michelin PSS | BMW SS Pedals
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
tooyoungtoofast
Private
1
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Marc would you mind pming me the info to the car your taking about?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
Marc08EX
Lieutenant
Marc08EX's Avatar
100
Rep
566
Posts

Drives: 2011 E82 135i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: AZ

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooyoungtoofast View Post
Marc would you mind pming me the info to the car your taking about?
It has already been sold. Info's not there anymore...
__________________
2011 135i 6MT | Alpine White | Terracotta Boston Leather | M-Sport | BMW Performance Exhaust Resonator Delete | Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust | BMW Performance Suspension | Blackline LCI Taillights | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | CF Rear Diffuser | PPK | E92 M3 FSB | Matte Black Kidney Grilles | VMR V710 Jet Anthracite | Michelin PSS | BMW SS Pedals
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
diamond Mats
DiamondMats.com
United_States
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2002 e46 M3
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

135 i Purchase

I have been looking for a 135i for awhile now. I have recently found 2 that are very tempting. First is 2010 60,000 MI Manual for $22,500 and the second is a cpo 2011 DCT with 17,000 for $32,000.00 and .09% finance. I have heard the difference between the 2010 and 2011 is the single turbo versus the Twin turbo. WHAT is the more ideal and reliable of the two ?

New to the forum and have been looking at getting a BMW for a long time now and I just walked away from a //M3 E46 that had lots of issues.

Any advice would be appreciated on what direction I should go
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #6
P1et
Major General
P1et's Avatar
United_States
6254
Rep
9,261
Posts

Drives: my wife's cars
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

I love the fact that people are paying the same price for their 135i that I paid form my wife's over two years ago. These puppies are holding their value really well. I bought hers fully loaded minus NAV with 6K miles.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
manofb
Private
United_States
5
Rep
86
Posts

Drives: 2016 X5 35i
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DTLA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond Mats View Post
I have been looking for a 135i for awhile now. I have recently found 2 that are very tempting. First is 2010 60,000 MI Manual for $22,500 and the second is a cpo 2011 DCT with 17,000 for $32,000.00 and .09% finance. I have heard the difference between the 2010 and 2011 is the single turbo versus the Twin turbo. WHAT is the more ideal and reliable of the two ?

New to the forum and have been looking at getting a BMW for a long time now and I just walked away from a //M3 E46 that had lots of issues.

Any advice would be appreciated on what direction I should go
The 2011 and up with single turbo is undoubtedly more reliable. Where do you live?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #8
XHRL
Private
XHRL's Avatar
2
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: 2011 135i
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (1)

I've got my 11' 135i cpo with 28k miles for 27500, 1.9%
dct trans, red interior, brand new tires, no nav
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2013, 02:12 AM   #9
FriedPiston
Colonel
United_States
1119
Rep
2,134
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Oakland, CA

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHRL View Post
I've got my 11' 135i cpo with 28k miles for 27500, 1.9%
dct trans, red interior, brand new tires, no nav
Although, a different a car. I bought my 2011 335i sedan with 22k miles, Navigation, i-Drive, Premium Package, brand new tires, as well as, CPO coverage, extended service contract and wheel/tire protection through November 2017 or 100k miles for $26,900.

I really wanted a 135i, but this deal was too good to pass up.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
other_evolved
Lieutenant Colonel
1458
Rep
1,613
Posts

Drives: 2015 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Saint Louis

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooyoungtoofast View Post
Hey just wanted to know what the general consensus is on pricing. A see a local dealer in Princeton nj is selling a 2011 cpo 135 with 40k miles on it for about 32k. I tried to negotiate him down to 30 out the door, but I can't seem to find any of the great deals that I see some guys getting on the forum. Car seems to be loaded with sport premium and navigation.
Just for reference, I purchased my 2011 CPO with 39k miles for $29xxx. Options listed in sig...also came with the exhaust and CF lip. This was back in May in Lexington, KY.
__________________
Present
2015 Chevrolet SS
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST