BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

09-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #67
Mindgame
Poke Her Face
Rep
Drives: 09 135I

Never had a problem with **********s. Prompt order fulfillment.

In the LA area from Dallas and went to visit/buy more stuff from them a couple days ago...All great people and know how to take care of their customers.

It's a shame this happened but at the same time there are much better ways of handling it then this guy did here. Mod's played middleman between the two and couldn't apologize enough i'm sure. OP should have taken a refund or STFU and wait for his custom order.

PS - your center rings...mod's did the same thing YOU did and trusted the measurements to Forgestar. Had you been thorough about it you would have given the measurements at the start....you know...just in case.
      10-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #68
Kcyrusm
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is DCT

Did you read the linked thread?
1. He tried to get a refund after they posted that they would offer one. He called and was denied a refund...

2. He DID give them specific measurements at the start.

3. Your comment did nothing but bump this thread back up and let people read this horror story. Thanks for giving me a chance to read this
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread